• Likes 283

McSwingles

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Here's a few things I've noticed about controller connectivity issues:

-no hotplugging (can't restart gamepads when controller gets disconnected)

-no afterplugging (can't start gamepads after emu has already been started)

-when using ds4windows-j2k, each controller starts as a 2nd port. For example, if I'm using p1 controller, it will think I'm p2. If 2 controllers are on, the 2nd controller will be p4.

-When configuring buttons, it doesn't auto switch to next button config slot. This will speed up the process of setting the buttons up if this was added.

Also, as far as game loading, I would like to ask for dedicated game folders for the specific games this system can play. This is so when selecting games, it will start you from a particular game location instead of all the way at the start of the system drive. I have to nagivate 15 folders to load a game the first time. Basically, selective slots for games like vba-m.

Really hope these can be resolved.

Last edited by McSwingles,

Alex S

Creator Of WWHDM, And Metroid Fusion XER0X!
Trophies
Website
www.erm.wut
XP
Country
United States
Yeah I remember that! Do you know what happened to it?

My theory is this was a 5.3.2 wii and the guy just used the Web gecko app to corrupt the characters. Or used loadiine and loaded corrupted model files. Im almost sure with the Wii hacking scene as it is now this can be easily recreated. I think the guy was just phishing for attention.

KillzXGaming

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
guys does anyone have the mario tennis ultra smash key usa and can u suggest come 2player games on cemu?
That game will not work i don't recommend it honestly. Very stale game and the gamecube version is far superior in my opinion.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

My theory is this was a 5.3.2 wii and the guy just used the Web gecko app to corrupt the characters. Or used loadiine and loaded corrupted model files. Im almost sure with the Wii hacking scene as it is now this can be easily recreated. I think the guy was just phishing for attention.
at that time there was little hacking and you couldn't edit the game files at the time since they're DT00 type ones. He actually admitted it was a hardware problem after buying a second copy.

TimmyP

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does tilt work without a Wii controller in any way? On the very last castle of nsmbu. If not, can I beat it with P-wing?

Wardoctors

Gamedev1909
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

Attachments

• skybug my ass.PNG
    skybug my ass.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 501

viewtiful_jay

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sound is not working for me in Legend of Zelda Twilight Princess in version 1.5.1, i tried setting the console region to Europe and it didn't work also i have the europe version of the game and its loadiine ready.

Last edited by viewtiful_jay,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn