Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
On grand prix?
yes

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

On grand prix?
Just had a quick check and I'm getting 48-51 on the mushroom cup. Definatly had 58-60 last week though, on gp with the cpu playing. Maybe it was a specific track.

I was using a 1080p monitor at the time, now using 1440p monitor, don't think that would make a difference though would it?

Last edited by leelaa16,

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Gotta say, 1.4.2b has some interesting results on certain titles. Like Pikmin 3 now showing a green screen during the intro and Tropical Freeze now technically getting past the save slot loading screen.

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
both smm and mario kart run 60fps for me
SMM is perhaps the 2nd least demanding title next to Shovel Knight in Cemu atm, thats not particularly impressive in any sense. 60fps on MK8 in time trials also isn't unheard off, it's actually expected.
Stable 60fps in MK8 GP mode however, I won't believe it until I see a video with fraps similar to the dozen or so MK8 videos I've done myself since 1.40c.

Last edited by Darkemaste,
Reactions: TotalInsanity4

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
SMM is perhaps the 2nd least demanding title next to Shovel Knight in Cemu atm, thats not particularly impressive in any sense. 60fps on MK8 in time trials also isn't unheard off, it's actually expected.
Stable 60fps in MK8 GP mode however, I won't believe it until I see a video with fraps similar to the dozen or so MK8 videos I've done myself since 1.40c.
I guess it's my specs then thats making it run at 30 fps then

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I guess it's my specs then thats making it run at 30 fps then
Before I ask for your specs, tell me which version of Cemu your using, is it verified, which SMM themes are 30fps, and if SMM seemingly appears LOCKED at 30fps for you.

Edit- Forgot to ask if you have gotten the 4 missing files required for NSMBU not to crash.

Last edited by Darkemaste,

ElyosOfTheAbyss

Trophies
XP
Country
Before I ask for your specs, tell me which version of Cemu your using, is it verified, which SMM themes are 30fps, and if SMM seemingly appears LOCKED at 30fps for you.
I'm using CEMU 1.4.1, It runs at 60 fps until I get to the NSMB theme, though I could have sworn that yesterday SMM ran at 30 fps on the SMB theme

Darkemaste

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I'm using CEMU 1.4.1, It runs at 60 fps until I get to the NSMB theme, though I could have sworn that yesterday SMM ran at 30 fps on the SMB theme
Tbqh if you can run NSMBU theme in SMM you should be able to run NSMBU, dunno if you noticed my edit from my last post but you need to NUS update for 4 files so NSMBU won't crash.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Brb