• Views 7,179,683
  • Replies 21,660
  • Likes 283

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sounds weird. I haven't tried 1.8.1 yet as I'm not a patreon supporter, but on 1.8.0b it runs smooth as hell on an 650 Ti.
What drivers are you using? I'm not opposed to testing older drivers especially on older cards.

I also just got done testing the GT 1030 and using 1080p graphics pack doesn't drop performance like it did for the GTX 660. On the 1030 GPU usages does go up with the 1080p graphics pack but it tends to stay closer to 80% and fps doesn't drop compared to 720p(no graphics pack).

Alright Polaris time.

Edit: Actually it's not just me it seems. A guy on the discord reported being able to run 4k fine on his 1050 ti in 1.8.0 but having to drop to 2k on 1.8.1. So it seems maybe the new release is just harder on the gpu then previous versions.

Edit 2:
And does Mario Kart 8 now work properly on AMD's RX series cards?
Regretfully the bug still exists. MK8 just freezes on the splash screen with recent drivers. Nvidia users can actually induce similar behavior by running the latest version of rivatuner and using the OSD. Not sure if that's any kind of clue to whats wrong or even if it is if there is anyone who will fix the behavior. What we need is a legit pc game that does something similar to report to AMD.

Last edited by Xalphenos,

AndreaB

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
There are videos of Dolphin running full speed on PS4 Linux, and there are videos of Cemu running full speed on Wine. 1+1 = ?

A ps4, pro or not, nor a xbox scorpio, can run cemu full speed. The AMD bulldozer architecture is slower compared to the i7 one, that still struggle to run cemu.

FloatingFatMan

Trophies
XP
Country
are there really any games worthy for a wii emulator?

It's not a Wii emulator, that's Dolphin. This is a Wii U emulator, and yes, there are plenty of games worthy of one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Regretfully the bug still exists. MK8 just freezes on the splash screen with recent drivers. Nvidia users can actually induce similar behavior by running the latest version of rivatuner and using the OSD. Not sure if that's any kind of clue to whats wrong or even if it is if there is anyone who will fix the behavior. What we need is a legit pc game that does something similar to report to AMD.

Thanks for testing, it really is quite irritating as MK8 is my favourite WiiU game, but as I do a lot of PC gaming on my rig, I want the latest GPU drivers. You'd think that, with all the money Exzap is earning, he's pony up the cash for a Polaris card so he can figure the problem out! :P Hell, the WiiU is using AMD GPU hardware so it can't be THAT hard to find the issue... :/

He's probably not interested as he's an Nvidia man... :(

I suppose I'll have to run the gauntlet and try to get the WiiU out of my daughters bedroom... :P I am SO doomed!

Last edited by FloatingFatMan,

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for testing, it really is quite irritating as MK8 is my favourite WiiU game, but as I do a lot of PC gaming on my rig, I want the latest GPU drivers.
You're welcome. I'm right there with you. My plan was always that the Polaris card was going to go into my sons PC but since he's recently taken a huge interest in Cemu I'm going to have to make other plans.

You'd think that, with all the money Exzap is earning, he's pony up the cash for a Polaris card so he can figure the problem out! :P Hell, the WiiU is using AMD GPU hardware so it can't be THAT hard to find the issue... :/

He's probably not interested as he's an Nvidia man... :(

I suppose I'll have to run the gauntlet and try to get the WiiU out of my daughters bedroom... :P I am SO doomed!

Actually I do believe they bought an rx 480 a few months ago. At least that's the word on the discord. But yeah I agree this emulator is written with Nvidia in mind. Good luck getting the WiiU from your kid :)

Anyway here is the current state of AMD cards with BotW:

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

welp does tokyo Mirage work with this emulator ( although im using intel GPU ) not entirely sure it'll even work ))))))
Well it's listed as "runs" on the compatibility page, compat.cemu.info, but the only report in it is that it's just a black screen. I do believe it's been reported recently as not working though.

luanssa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
(RX 480 AND AMD DRIVER 17.1.2)
HELLPPPPP

SUPER MARIO MAKER BUG BUG BUG CEMU 1.8.0/1.8.1

it works 1.7.5

Sem_t%C3%ADtulo.png

Xalphenos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pirated 181b videos
Hey likea aka emulators for pc. Why do you always wait until after the crack comes out to post your videos. Only the lowest forms of scum would pirate a program that's free after 7 days and try to leach off the comunity with it.

To be quite honest I don't care if people pirate the patreon cemu. Those were likely people who would never donate anyway. But to then use the pirated version to try and push their Youtube channel is low.

Edit: Don't want to look like I'm being unfair.

@Bahax FZ I pinged you over on the discord.
FTI10Mb.jpg

Last edited by Xalphenos,

epigramx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles
^ Don't bother much to change him, just keep exposing them under all their video posts (forums,discord, youtube itself), that'll sure get them triggered or banned or ignored ;)

NiagA

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Hey likea aka emulators for pc. Why do you always wait until after the crack comes out to post your videos. Only the lowest forms of scum would pirate a program that's free after 7 days and try to leach off the comunity with it.

To be quite honest I don't care if people pirate the patreon cemu. Those were likely people who would never donate anyway. But to then use the pirated version to try and push their Youtube channel is low.

Edit: Don't want to look like I'm being unfair.

@Bahax FZ I pinged you over on the discord.
FTI10Mb.jpg

Funny this, the video of @likea24 only appeared after leaving the cracked version of the 1.8.1b cemu this is very suspicious too.

Last edited by NiagA,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: