Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

APEX PREDATOR

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Plugins aren't related to this app (it's like asking Microsoft to solve a bug you could have within Steam on Windows, you better ask Valve as it's their app).
Check the plugin's thread and ask the author of it for support.
where do i do that ? can you please tell me where thank you

danlei

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Is it impossible to get 3.4 as an option nowadays? I want to stream via kit-kat but it specifically wants the 3.4 version or it will not connect. 3.2, 3.3 or 3.6 won't work :(

kingaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Is it impossible to get 3.4 as an option nowadays? I want to stream via kit-kat but it specifically wants the 3.4 version or it will not connect. 3.2, 3.3 or 3.6 won't work :(

3.6 is just 3.4 made to work for newer versions. Also, use Snickerstream, since kit kat isn't supported anymore.

Reactions: danlei

danlei

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
3.6 is just 3.4 made to work for newer versions. Also, use Snickerstream, since kit kat isn't supported anymore.

Thanks for the clarification! It seems that there's some other reason Kit-kat doesn't work then. I tried Snickerstream too but that didn't work either. Probably a problem on my end.

FateForWindows

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Correction: BootNTR 3.2 is the one that supports 11.4 and up. NTR 3.5 itself was the first stable release since NTR (not boot) 3.2 and fixed an issue with 3.4 where screen sharing was broken on 11.4 and up, and 3.6 added more screen filter options.

Overt Ninja

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I try to use BootNTR selector mode 3 on my O3DS for MHXX it hangs up loading on the "Nintendo 3DS" screen, even after updating. It used to work before but now this happens every time.

Skeet1983

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I thought I should ask this here because it is about using BootNTR Selector. Anyway, I have been using this with NTR cheat plugins. When I want to play a different game with cheats, do I need to completely shut off system, then rerun BootNTR Selector and game? Thoughts and help appreciated :)

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys. I thought I should ask this here because it is about using BootNTR Selector. Anyway, I have been using this with NTR cheat plugins. When I want to play a different game with cheats, do I need to completely shut off system, then rerun BootNTR Selector and game? Thoughts and help appreciated :)
Yes you do. After you load a game with cheats, you cannot switch to a different game. You have to completely turn off your system.

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but BootNTR isn't working at all.

I'm using Luma 9.0 on an Old3DS. I downloaded the regular and mode3 CIAs of version 2.11
I then started Pokemon Moon (after launching BootNTR mode3) and the plugin simply doesn't work... and it was working before I upgraded Luma3DS.
Also, just in case I reset the configuration by holding Select and made sure to choose the first option, that loads plugins from sdmc:/plugin... with same results.

Last edited by WannyTiggah,

nl255

Trophies
XP
Country
Would it be possible to add a couple of custom NTR slots for things like the experimental video capture build and any other non-official builds that may come out in the future?

WannyTiggah

Trophies
XP
Country
Chile
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but BootNTR isn't working at all.

I'm using Luma 9.0 on an Old3DS. I downloaded the regular and mode3 CIAs of version 2.11
I then started Pokemon Moon (after launching BootNTR mode3) and the plugin simply doesn't work... and it was working before I upgraded Luma3DS.
Also, just in case I reset the configuration by holding Select and made sure to choose the first option, that loads plugins from sdmc:/plugin... with same results.
Help? anyone?

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to use this cheats plugin: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/tree/master/Plugins/plugin/Tales of the Abyss_USA

But when I open the NTR menu ingame, it doesn't show the cheat list, and pressing select just does nothing (other than what it's supposed to do in the game).

The plugin file is in the plugins folder and BootNTRSelector is set to look in the correct folder. What am I doing wrong?

soprano1

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Can anyone help me with this? I'm trying to use this cheats plugin: https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/tree/master/Plugins/plugin/Tales of the Abyss_USA

But when I open the NTR menu ingame, it doesn't show the cheat list, and pressing select just does nothing (other than what it's supposed to do in the game).

The plugin file is in the plugins folder and BootNTRSelector is set to look in the correct folder. What am I doing wrong?
https://github.com/ItsDeidara/MegaNTR/blob/master/Plugins/plugin/Tales of the Abyss_USA/0004000000061300.plg
Open that page and click the download button, see if that works. Be sure the plugin is inside a folder named with that title id.

Last edited by soprano1,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse