Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

Dedex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
hi, im new here, and i need a big help for run NTR selector(mode3).Today I install bootNTR Selector(last Version 2.8 ) in my old 3DS with Sys 11.4.0-37.I wanted tu use ps4 controller with kit-kat etc...All work perfect with the NTRselector(normal),but when i run NTRselector(mode3) and play Monster hunter Gen,during loading, the game freeze...i search for all the forum and google,but i cant find a solution...
can someone help me?(sorry my bad english).

wicksand420

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NTR mode 3 is for high memory games like pokemon sun, moon, monster hunter, mario maker and so on. use the regular one (not mode3) for all other games.

Dedex

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
NTR mode 3 is for high memory games like pokemon sun, moon, monster hunter, mario maker and so on. use the regular one (not mode3) for all other games.

I know this... This is the problem,i want use kit-kat for use ps4 controller or keyboard in monster hunter gen,but when i run mode3 kit-kat disconnect.

Last edited by Dedex,
D

Deleted User

No NTR versions show up in version 2.6 of the app. It says wrong version detected or something (2.54?) and I can't seem to update it. I'm on Luma3DS 11.4.0-37U. Anyone know what the issue is?

DarkionExar

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
I Have problems. I install the both NTR Mode 3 and i Got "Load Failed, Firmware Unknown. Detected Firm: 2.54.0"
What should i do?

D

Deleted User

@Nanquitas, I'm having trouble getting plugins to work when using a custom path (There is no green screen either when I load up the game); the plugins all work correctly when I'm using the default paths, of course.
I started having this problem since NTR preview 3.4 came out. Will it be fixed anytime soon?

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
What do you mean ?

Give me more infos.

Which version of NTR you have the problem with ?
What are your paths (binary and plugins) ?

I Have problems. I install the both NTR Mode 3 and i Got "Load Failed, Firmware Unknown. Detected Firm: 2.54.0"
What should i do?

Just above you have the solution: Update your app to 2.8.

D

Deleted User

What do you mean ?

Give me more infos.

Which version of NTR you have the problem with ?
What are your paths (binary and plugins) ?

Just above you have the solution: Update your app to 2.8.
What I'm trying to say is that none of the plugins (including cheats and overlay plugins) are working when I'm using a custom path on my SD (The custom path I use is sdmc:/BootNTRSelector/BootNTR Binaries and sdmc:/BootNTRSelector/NTR Plugins for the binaries and plugins respectively).

I'm currently using the latest version of BootNTR Selector.

Edit: I think it might be because the name of my custom path was to long :/

Last edited by ,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Try without a space too.

And 3.2 won't be able to load any plugins from a different path than sd:/plugin/<titleid>/

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Ah, and be sure to end your plugin's path by / :

Code:
sdmc:/BootNTRSelector/NTR Plugins/

Reactions: OrGoN3
D

Deleted User

Try without a space too.

And 3.2 won't be able to load any plugins from a different path than sd:/plugin/<titleid>/
I tried sdmc:/3ds/BootNTR/Binaries and sdmc:/3ds/BootNTR/Plugins which is a lot shorter and have no spaces in between, but the plugins still won't load.

And I've only used the latest ones (3.4/3.5); never even touched 3.2.

D

Deleted User

End you path with / and tell me if it works.

Also your plugins will have to be in:
Code:
sdmc:/BootNTRSelector/NTR Plugins/<titleid>/file.plg
Ended the paths with / when setting up the path for the first time and it still doesn't work

D

Deleted User

Okay, so I just tried with:
Code:
sdmc:/BootNTRSelector/NTR Plugins/

And plugin was correctly loaded with 3.3.
I got it to work when I placed the Binary files directly inside the folder, unlike the plugins which were in another folder named "NTR Plugins".

I think that might be the problem;
Thanks for your help!

Last edited by ,

zohrra

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Mode 3 NTR doesn't seem to work on MH:G for me. I've tried both Nanquitas's plugin and sayaincatszx's plugin. The X+Y menu can open, but pressing select does nothing. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you for reading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1