Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

junetwo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Seems so long, just download the right 11.3 firmware for your 3ds (with 3dnus, it's multiple cia), put it on updates folder in root of your sdcard, use sysupdater > downgrade, and it's gone.

Last edited by junetwo,

Dracari

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seems so long, just download the right 11.3 firmware for your 3ds (with 3dnus, it's multiple cia), put it on updates folder in root of your sdcard, use sysupdater > downgrade, and it's gone.
it maybe longer but it's Safer. CTRTRANSFER -> Sysupdater for almost every situation.

repulse

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Seems like it doesn't find any plugins. Paths are defaults and plugins are well placed and named. Luma 7.0.2+o3ds+a9lh and bootNTR Selector. With 3.3 or 3.4

Envoyé de mon LG-D802 en utilisant Tapatalk

Rich_venom

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wich one I have to download and install for use the Plugins with memory extended? I did it with the FONZD Banner 2.6 Mode 3 but i can't use the Plugins for Pokemon SUMO and MH Generations, can you tell me what I'm doing wrong?

Hakkitboss0

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There is only 2

Mode 3 = O3DS
Other = N3DS
I just downloaded the file and now there's 4! Each with a different name... BootNTRSelector-FONZD-Banner.cia, BootNTRSelector-Mode-3-FONZD-Banner.cia, BootNTRSelector-Mode3-PabloMK7-Banner.cia, and BootNTRSelector-PabloMK7-Banner.cia....What's the difference between them all? And which one should I choose?

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just downloaded the file and now there's 4! Each with a different name... BootNTRSelector-FONZD-Banner.cia, BootNTRSelector-Mode-3-FONZD-Banner.cia, BootNTRSelector-Mode3-PabloMK7-Banner.cia, and BootNTRSelector-PabloMK7-Banner.cia....What's the difference between them all? And which one should I choose?
I already said and notice the "banner" tag?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse