Hacking [Release]BootNTR Selector

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
what does FONZD and Pablomk7 banner mean? there are so many codes. which one should i use?
It doesn't matter. FONZD and PabloMK7 made banners for the app. The first post should have pictures that show what the two banners look like. If you have an old 3DS and plan to use NTR with Sun/Moon, scan one of the Mode 3 QR codes.

yzak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter. FONZD and PabloMK7 made banners for the app. The first post should have pictures that show what the two banners look like. If you have an old 3DS and plan to use NTR with Sun/Moon, scan one of the Mode 3 QR codes.

hey thanks man! for the path settings, should i do default?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hey thanks man! for the path settings, should i do default?
It doesn't matter, but you'll need to remember where to put your plugins. Make a note of where each option stores the plugin folder so that you'll know for future reference. I choose the default option.

yzak

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't matter, but you'll need to remember where to put your plugins. Make a note of where each option stores the plugin folder so that you'll know for future reference. I choose the default option.

ok i did but now i am not sure how this works. i am intalling this to use the just released english patch for mhxx. after i run ntr, what do i do?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ok i did but now i am not sure how this works. i am intalling this to use the just released english patch for mhxx. after i run ntr, what do i do?
Did the person who released the patch tell you where to put your files?

Send me a PM so that we can stop going off topic.

Last edited by KunoichiZ,

Kromlech

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This is very likely the wrong thread to request changes to NTR itself, but I really wish the hotkey to open the NTR menu was more customizable. Monster Hunter uses Start+L and X+Y very often, and opening the menu by mistake is catastrophic.
Is there any way to make the NTR hotkey 3 buttons? or even user customizable?

Can someone direct me to where I can request this feature?

Last edited by Kromlech,

PdrNN

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Personally I would like to use the cheats code that exist of the mhxx but it seems that it only works in the new 3ds someone knows if there is a possibility of being used in the old 3ds that is my case.

adrifcastr

Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
This is very likely the wrong thread to request changes to NTR itself, but I really wish the hotkey to open the NTR menu was more customizable. Monster Hunter uses Start+L and X+Y very often, and opening the menu by mistake is catastrophic.

you can't. cell9 already quittet ntr developement because of people wanting da sauce cod3z and requesting stuff. so simply be happy that he is back.

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France

You can change the hotkey by editing your binary with an hexeditor.
Search for 000C0000 and change the value by the keys you want.

Keys:
0x00000001=A
0x00000002=B
0x00000004=Select
0x00000008=Start
0x00000010=Right
0x00000020=Left
0x00000040=Up
0x00000080=Down
0x00000100=R
0x00000200=L
0x00000400=X
0x00000800=Y

Last edited by Nanquitas,

Ladderdog8

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So I'm having an issue, I just recently updated the NTR Selector to 2.7.2 and when it asked me to pick a config I chose the second one because I had forgotten which one I used before but now when I try to load any kind of NTR I get knocked back to the home menu and I have to reset the whole system does anyone have an idea what the issue here is? I'm using ReiNand if that helps any

Ryumaru

Creator of themes for 3DS
Trophies
XP
Country
Ukraine
@Nanquitas
I tried to use the NTR plugins of the following games.
Mario Maker
Monster Hunter Stories

I used the plugins in my News 3DS, after loading the green screen the game gave error.And this message appeared

There was an error and the software was closed.
The console will restart.

Below is the image of the error in my language.

20170325_191711.jpg

The plugins I used was from the speedfly site, you would know to inform me why you are presenting this error.

Note I installed your application and ran version 3.4.

Last edited by Ryumaru,

Nanquitas

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
So I'm having an issue, I just recently updated the NTR Selector to 2.7.2 and when it asked me to pick a config I chose the second one because I had forgotten which one I used before but now when I try to load any kind of NTR I get knocked back to the home menu and I have to reset the whole system does anyone have an idea what the issue here is? I'm using ReiNand if that helps any
Hmm, try to use Luma3DS and check if it works. I'm not sure but I think that ReiNand don't reimplement svcBackdoor which is needed.

@Nanquitas
I tried to use the NTR plugins of the following games.
Mario Maker
Monster Hunter Stories

I used the plugins in my News 3DS, after loading the green screen the game gave error.And this message appeared

There was an error and the software was closed.
The console will restart.

Below is the image of the error in my language.

View attachment 82443

The plugins I used was from the speedfly site, you would know to inform me why you are presenting this error.

Note I installed your application and ran version 3.4.
You have to use the last version of Mode 3 to use it with those games.

It's an error related to your 3DS or the plugins you use, ask their authors for support.

I'm still on 2.6
I tried holding X to force the updater but it just automatically loads up 3.4.

Is there something I'm doing wrong?
You have to press and hold X when you see the Homebrew Boot Logo. Hold it until you have the backgrounds of the app rendered.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    DinohScene @ DinohScene: stick a decal on it