• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 40,534
  • Replies 183
  • Likes 39
D

Deleted User

OP
Hi guys, here is my new primary homebrew exploit for SmileBASIC.
For instructions see: http://mrnbayoh.github.io/basicsploit/
If you have any problem, please check the code you typed. If the error still occurs, just ask for help.

I recommend you quickly buying the game if you don't already have it, it could be pulled from the eShop really soon.

As usual, source code will be shared later.

Last edited by ,

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Some people having trouble in the comments of my video:
How did you type it in? I get errors. It started with the line that has "Else" (without quotation marks). How do you go to another line without entering? Whenever there are a spaces after the start of the line, do I have to put spaces? For example the line after "Else." Please help.
It appears I'm running into a problem. Whenever I run the script, it always says this: Out of DATA in 0:13 ===Press ENTER to Exit=== Does anyone know what this means, or what I'm doing wrong? I would appreciate the help.
would it be possible to add a vid showing how you typed the code? im following the code exactly as its shown but i keep getting errors.
I don't get any errors, but the program does absolutely nothing, it just goes back to the previous screen
You can reply to them yourself here:

Last edited by DarkFlare69,

Rockhoundhigh

Man with a mission
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the value is in having an exploit that only works for US 3.2.1 when the latest build is 3.3.1. Sure, the exploit may be able to be ported but releasing in a state new buyers can't really use seems kind of silly doesn't it? I guess if you already have an exploit you could track down a .cia of the old update but even then that just kind of defeats the purpose.

DarkFlare69

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not sure what the value is in having an exploit that only works for US 3.2.1 when the latest build is 3.3.1. Sure, the exploit may be able to be ported but releasing in a state new buyers can't really use seems kind of silly doesn't it? I guess if you already have an exploit you could track down a .cia of the old update but even then that just kind of defeats the purpose.
You can easily downgrade it in like 5 seconds:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte