• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
For the moment it's not planned to be changed.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Render of the top screen:
926543top0000.png

I don't know what I can put between clock and app list, there's a bad empty space...
Well that image is eye blinding. How can you even?

Liambass

Trophies
XP
Country
In the earlier versions of the old freeShop, it used to display the titleID under the game icon on the bottom screen. At some point this disappeared, I never ended up bothering to read the old thread to see if there was a reason for this but I used to use it to check the IDs when I was doing cross-region save transfers and such. Any chance of getting them back?

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In the earlier versions of the old freeShop, it used to display the titleID under the game icon on the bottom screen. At some point this disappeared, I never ended up bothering to read the old thread to see if there was a reason for this but I used to use it to check the IDs when I was doing cross-region save transfers and such. Any chance of getting them back?
I think this would be useful to have in the description pane, under the game icon.

AegisCZ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering, will there ever be support for TitleDB?
Or how about integrating tiksweep.
Or ability to launch fbi or directly install apps from freeshop, that way, freeshop would become ultimate app tool.
How will the download be implemented, only one-time download or eshop download later?

Reactions: Quantumcat

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
I was wondering, will there ever be support for TitleDB?
Or how about integrating tiksweep.
Or ability to launch fbi or directly install apps from freeshop, that way, freeshop would become ultimate app tool.
How will the download be implemented, only one-time download or eshop download later?
Support for TitleDB will not be supported, because this is meant to download official games (available from eShop).
I don't think tikSweep will be implemented because this is not the goal of this software.
You can download a game normally, and in 3.1 on sleep mode, and a favorite list will come Soon™.

arc13

SPAAAACE !
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Eeeeeeeeeeeh im not sure how to feel about this. I like my clock and battery untop.

It looks much worse, the battery and clock should be on the upper screen.
I know, but 50% users want the status bar on the top screen and 50% want it on the bottom, I can't always do what users want.

Reactions: DjoeN and Xiphiidae
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sak is a fishy pineapple