ROM Hack [Release/Announcement] Smb's ohana rebirth

Canzah

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a model with ETC1 type textures, but I want to change one of them to ETC1A4, is there some way I can do that? I need it for alpha layer transparency.

JohnTravolski

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried the latest version, but unfortunately I get errors whenever I try to open up models from Sun and Moon. I cannot figure out what the trouble is.
b299444eca5c480cb72e73d375b5005d.png

Here is a sample model that I'm trying to open with Ohana as well as its animations and textures. I'm not sure why I get this error. I have .net framework 3.5.

Attachments

• bulbasaur.zip
    536.1 KB · Views: 146

tomx86

Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Since ohana rebirth doesn't see much work, I've been working on fixing/Adding features.

So far I have is texture replacement working, and have ctpk support.

Mainly announcing this now since SMM is about to come out.(Yes I tested on that one)

Here it is on the field
CylRP5XUUAAmLmA.jpg
OH and sm4shers will enjoy this one
f426d0b2a4.JPG

Working ETC1 means no more Old Ohana work.

Release builds are here

Source is here
Please update the support for 3ds 3D spinning Banners (RGBA4444, L4A4 formats): proper viewing, exporting and importing of textures to .bcmdl files like "Health and Safety Information". Please :bow::bow::bow:

Last edited by tomx86,

Jenkkrystal

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hi! I am using your version to edit textures in Sun/Moon, and work perfect for most of textures. I have problems to edit .L4/.la4 textures succesfully:

You can found this textures in charmander (tail fire), ponyta (fire), koffing (smoke), etc... (I can replace it succesfully with Ohana3DS, then I save the changes, and the problem comes, when I re-open the file, the texture now its shown with vertical lines, not filled, and in-game, it is buggy).

There is any way to fix it?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended