[Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RyDog, May 28, 2016.

1. RyDog
    OP

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    As I've stated from beta 1, don't use other plugins with 4.0. As @Slattz said, it uses too much memory. But using this much memory might lead to corruption, bricked saves or just break 4.0's usability.

I wouldn't completely trust any plugin that you download outside of what I release. A plugin is compiled code. And with code, the code can be malware. If the source is open, look through it yourself to make sure it checks out, or ask a Dev to.

Nanquitas and Slattz like this.
  2. Lordsble

Lordsble Pokémon Trainer

Feb 12, 2016
    United States
    So this is probably a dumb question, but is the home button always going to be disabled? I ask because I tend to jump between my friend list and the game a lot. The only reason I play ACNL:WA is to do item spawning request for my friends so friend list is somewhat important to me. Great plugin regardless!

3. peapody

peapody Newbie

Newcomer
    Jul 6, 2017
    United States

Yes, its disabled to prevent crashes.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Thanks Rydog for this amazing plug in!! incredible work that has me in love with ANCL again.

i can't for the life of me get real world edit to work. does anyone have any tips or a video i can follow?

4. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    It's broken in beta 2, make sure you're using beta 3. Also, there's a note for the cheat, press the blue info button on the bottom screen when hovering over the cheat

5. Antisocial

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Just curious, was the unlock all emoticons cheat fixed in beta 2 or 3? I only tried it in beta 1 and it replaced the Dr. Shrunk emotion with an extra sneezing one.

6. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    fixed in beta 3.

Antisocial likes this.
  7. SaffronXL

SaffronXL Emulationer

Nov 17, 2016
    United States
    New Mexico
    Me too, looks like we're stuck on 3.3 forever :/ Hopefully there are no new ACNL updates...

8. GameDAWKZ

GameDAWKZ Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Dec 20, 2016
    Germany
    How can i find the addresses for the cheats?
    I wanna do a Plugin for another Game but i find nothing in how to get the adresses for this so could someone tell me plz?

9. Slattz

Slattz Easygoing Fairy

Nov 21, 2015
    Ireland
    This tutorial by @DarkFlare69 shows a basic overview of how to do it, adapt it to the search of CTRPF

10. xdagex

xdagex Newbie

Newcomer
    Nov 27, 2017
    United States
    Ok so I got the select menu to come up while in game, but I can’t figure out how to use any of these features? My buttons are favorite, game guides, action replay, mapper, search, and tools. I tried to clear weeds by pressing R + A and nothing happened after I went in and out of my house?

Last edited by xdagex, Nov 28, 2017
  11. ProfiSuchti

ProfiSuchti GBAtemp Regular

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Can someone explain me this ?

I installed right now NTR and extracted the ACNL NTR cheat zip inside my root folder of my sd card.

When i press "SELECT" ingame nothing happens LOL. But when i press "X+Y" the NTR CFW menue pops up. Is this tutorial maybe outdated ?

12. anonynom

anonynom Punchyleaf

Aug 19, 2015
    United States
    New Jersey
    Do you have the animal crossing game with the green background and a white leaf or a white background with a green leaf and 3 points of colors above it?

If it’s the latter, it isn’t compatible with this plugin.

13. ProfiSuchti

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Alright it works now. Someone told me that inside this plugin folder where the animal crossing cheat / plugin is inside, there are 3 folders and each of this folders is for one region. He said i have to delete 2 folders and keep the EUR one which has the number "400" at the end of the name.

Now it works great.

14. ProfiSuchti

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    I have a interessting question:

Ago 10+ Years where AC WILD WORLD was still pretty new in the market, i had alot of friends in that game (i know about homebrews, exploits,hacks etc. since i have a o3ds btw) and ONE of my friends (just a online friend, not reallife friend) was rly strange.

He had a full expanded house but till today i am still not sure if his house was cheated or not. His house had ALOT of rooms, i don't know how to describe it, so i made a quick draw (ignore the rooms size. Each room from my friend, was so big like his middle / starter room when you enter your home. And his Middle room was expanded to MAX. that's all i know):

AC.png

That are like 15 Rooms, and he had also upstairs a few rooms or also 15, can't remember anymore. I would ask him, but sadly i have no contact with him anymore ... never figured out why his house was like this. Each room had almost everywhere another entry, it was bigger than a castle.

So was his house cheated ? what do you mean guys ? I had in wild world enough friends who had a FULL expanded house, but theyr house was never looking like this house from my "cheater" friend.

I ask this, because i want a house exactly with the same amount of rooms, in ACNL if its possible *_*

15. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    Well, it's not possible to have that big of a house, in WW or in NL. Your friend was a hacker.

ProfiSuchti likes this.
  16. ProfiSuchti

Aug 20, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Ahahaha i knew it. Because EVEN if you have a max. Upgraded house, you cant walk "in a circle" from room to room. As example if you walk that way from my picture: A -> B-> C-> D-> E-> F-> I-> J-> K-> L-> M-> N.

Can i ask how its possible to have a "hacked" house like that in wild world ? is that a code or something you type in your "hacked" console ?

17. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    There was a cheat device known as Action Replay for DS games and he probably used it. You can't hack a DS console like you can a 3DS console.

ProfiSuchti likes this.
  18. ajfoucault

ajfoucault Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Apr 23, 2008
    United States

Which one do I need for the USA version (I assume the other two are EUR and JAP versions)?

19. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    IIRC:
    6200 is JP
    6300 is US
    6400 is EU

Slattz likes this.
  20. kay_kay179

kay_kay179 Newbie

Newcomer
    Dec 3, 2017
    United States
    I seem to be having some trouble installing this. I'm confused with as to what I'm suppose to do on step 2.