[Release] Animal Crossing New Leaf Multi Cheat NTR Plugin

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by RyDog, May 28, 2016.

1. Dahlbunnie420

Dahlbunnie420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2017
    United States
    Haaalp. I've been trying all day to even get the cheats to show up. It's the proper plugin for US, tried using NTR 3.3 and 3.6, proper plugin path, all that. When I open the game and hit X+Y the menu that shows up does not include the game plugin option, once I exit and try pressing SELECT the top screen doubles onto the bottom and I cannot view any text. Tried opening the game and pressing SELECT before X+Y and I just get the standard save text. Running whatever the most recent version is for Luma. Is it have something to do with the Welcome Amiibo update??

2. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    X+Y is not needed for this plugin. This has nothing to do with the Welcome amiibo update. Do you see a green flash when you boot the game after launching NTR? What language version of the game are you using, are using the version of ACNL with the green background and white leaf icon, and are you using the correct plugin to match your game's region?

3. Dahlbunnie420

Dahlbunnie420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2017
    United States
    No green flash, icon is the white background leaf with the amiibo color flecks, english language, and I'm pretty sure? It's a version downloaded off of Freeshop and I don't believe it had any indicator for the region like they usually do. I'm not sure if that means it was unlocked or...? Let me try the EUR plugin maybe.

4. Dahlbunnie420

Dahlbunnie420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2017
    United States
    No dice.

5. KunoichiZ

KunoichiZ GBAtemp Guru

Mar 16, 2012
    United States
    You can't use that version of ACNL with the plugin. You can only use the green background with the white leaf icon version of the game with the plugin. Sorry. There are no plans of porting the plugin to that version so please do not ask.

6. Dahlbunnie420

Dahlbunnie420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2017
    United States
    Will it work with the green background icon if it's been updated to the Welcome Amiibo? I have a cartridge I could inject my save into.

7. Antisocial

Antisocial Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 25, 2016
    United States
    New York
    Yes it will work.

8. Dahlbunnie420

Dahlbunnie420 Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 11, 2017
    United States
    THANK YOUUU. I'm so ready to pull my hair out ;-;

9. RyDog
    OP

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    medoli900 likes this.
  10. YTElias

YTElias Look at me

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    At your Home
  11. RyDog
    OP

RyDog Lazy Animal Crossing hacker

Apr 26, 2015
    United States
    Someone will find a use for them.
    Maybe the only useless one I can see is "Camera follows player" but that could be used to shoot a cinematic scene or something... idk :P

medoli900 likes this.
  12. YTElias

YTElias Look at me

Aug 23, 2017
    Germany
    At your Home
    For animation or this (whats the name again) show secret stuff in acnl with the holy camera

13. TheWord21

TheWord21 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    How do I use the Real Time World Edit? I input a HEX value in the keyboard, but when I press R + Down to write the item, nothing happens.

14. DownThePipe

DownThePipe Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 19, 2017
    Thailand
    For some reason I cannot bring up the menu for the text2item cheat. Other cheats seem to be working fine. When I pressed x+ right d pad It will just open the inventory. Help please.

15. Kyzous

Kyzous Newbie

Newcomer
    Jan 6, 2017
    Senegal
    Seems like Time Travelling backwards isn't working for me. When i tap "Backwards" in the time travel menu, (Y+ right dpad), the cheat screen closes. If i tap forward, it'll ask how far i want to travel, and it works.

I think the "set time to 3ds time" (RT or B + down dpad) isn't working either, nothing happens when i press these.

If these are known bugs, i'm sorry to bring them up again :P

Using version 4.0 of your hack, 3.6 on bootNTR

16. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    I can help you with travelling backwards in time; had to find this out myself. You have to press "B" when you get to that screen, and it'll be roughly the same process as if you traveling forward in time.

17. ChibiMinu

ChibiMinu Member

Newcomer
    Nov 5, 2016
    United States
    Somewhere
  18. TheWord21

Jun 8, 2014
    United States
    Mmm... I think I can help you out here. Somebody else posted this trick, but I'll tell ya: when you're at the keyboard and after typing in the hexadecimal value of an item, like say a Perfect Peach (2011), you have to Press and Hold R + Down, and then hit the enter key. The item should appear beneath your feet after this... it might take a couple of tries.

Last edited by TheWord21, Oct 21, 2017
  19. SquidgyBean

SquidgyBean GBAtemp Regular

Oct 23, 2016
    anyone know how to get the Catalog to pockets to work? I press L+A when hovering over the item but theres nothing in pockets

20. Nail-Down

Nail-Down Newbie

Newcomer
    Oct 20, 2017
    United States
    This plugin is very interesting, it is awesome how the people continue playing AC:WA and exploring new possibilities to have fun with it.
    Thanks for sharing your knowledge.:)