• Views 1,125,391
  • Replies 4,613
  • Likes 77

Crow97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Do you have the Welcome amiibo update downloaded?

Not as far as I know, I haven't updated it in ages but I don't know when that update came out even, it asks me to update it every time I launch so I doubt. The icon is still the traditional green one. How can I check which version the game's on?

KunoichiZ

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not as far as I know, I haven't updated it in ages but I don't know when that update came out even, it asks me to update it every time I launch so I doubt. The icon is still the traditional green one. How can I check which version the game's on?
Welcome amiibo is v1.4 and up (current version is v1.5). Download the update from freeShop to avoid updating your system. The Welcome amiibo update came out in November/December. You can check the version of the game by going to the title screen of the game and looking in the top right hand corner of the touch screen.

Crow97

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Welcome amiibo is v1.4 and up (current version is v1.5). Download the update from freeShop to avoid updating your system. The Welcome amiibo update came out in November/December. You can check the version of the game by going to the title screen of the game and looking in the top right hand corner of the touch screen.

Hum theres no version showing on the title screen. Either way should I just update it via free shop then?

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I have an issue with the touch map to teleport code: it's somewhat broken. It just sends me to three locations in the town depending on where I tap, even if I tap no-where near that location (for example: I'm down by the beach, I tap the bottom right of the map and all of a sudden I teleport to the north of the map, slightly to the right. I then tap where I currently am and get sent to the ocean).

also, why isn't gbatemp notifying me of new posts and updates to this thread anymore even though I clicked 'watch thread'?

Last edited by NinelivesBobcat,

pixelmasher

Gaming Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have an issue with the touch map to teleport code: it's somewhat broken. It just sends me to three locations in the town depending on where I tap, even if I tap no-where near that location (for example: I'm down by the beach, I tap the bottom right of the map and all of a sudden I teleport to the north of the map, slightly to the right. I then tap where I currently am and get sent to the ocean).

also, why isn't gbatemp notifying me of new posts and updates to this thread anymore even though I clicked 'watch thread'?
I think with SigHax release, the site is overloading...

Slattz

Easygoing Fairy
Trophies
XP
Country
Ireland

touch to warp is only meant to send you to the 4 corners of the map. Are you experiencing another issue with it or did you think it would warp anywhere you touch? It's a common mistake :P

Catsinabucket

Permanently Uncertain
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Sorry if this has already been answered or is a bit of a far-fetched question, I've yet to have a proper look of this thread. I was just wondering if it was possible to place buildings or PWP furnishings on your local island with this?

NinelivesBobcat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
touch to warp is only meant to send you to the 4 corners of the map. Are you experiencing another issue with it or did you think it would warp anywhere you touch? It's a common mistake :P
So that's what it's meant to do. Hm, don't really see much of a use for it then, lol.

EmulatorLover

3ds master race
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sorry for bumbing this thread I know everyone is gonna slaughter me for that but I cant get any movement codes to work they simply don't even work moonjump or walk through walls don't do anything, every other code works though PLEASE HELP

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

anyone?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Ding dong