Hacking [RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

THELeprechaun

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can this be used to download games to an sdcard and then install them with wup installer to an hdd?
i dont use windows and cant get the pc version working with wine

Nash1

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
There is no button to tap after entering the URL?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170821-161449.png
    Screenshot_20170821-161449.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 211

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There is an option to show 3DS games in this app tho
True but there are two major problems one you cant enter the 3ds site address and secondly even if you could the game download files would need to be converted to cia which there are no android apps to do that at the moment. The 3ds options are probably there for the future when a converter does exist.

Last edited by AmandaRose,
Reactions: antiNT

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
Yes, the mobile app shares some of its code with the main application, hence the presence of the Nintendo 3DS filters.
That said, for the reasons evoked by @Marko76 there actually is no support for 3ds titles on the mobile app.

antiNT

:)
Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
Yes, the mobile app shares some of its code with the main application, hence the presence of the Nintendo 3DS filters.
That said, for the reasons evoked by @Marko76 there actually is no support for 3ds titles on the mobile app.
But we can sort games by filesize in the main app and we can't in the mobile app. Can you add this please ?

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
But we can sort games by filesize in the main app and we can't in the mobile app. Can you add this please ?
Yeah I'll add that when I get some time to dedicate to the mobile app.
Unfortunately I'm quite busy so I dedicate most of my available time to the desktop app since it's way more used, but I'll see what I can do.

Reactions: antiNT

Naendow

Brick-Master
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I can't use USB Helper GO. If I try to upload the game, then it returns this error:

20170906_213519.png

Does anyone know what I can do against this?

DDlux7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
How do you connect the app to the Transfer Tool on the WiiU?
Both of my apps are open but I'm unsure if they are connected... when I downloaded a small game, it never showed up on the Transfer Tool. I guess I'm okay with using my SD card to bring them over but then I lose the point of this neat idea!

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How do you connect the app to the Transfer Tool on the WiiU?
Both of my apps are open but I'm unsure if they are connected... when I downloaded a small game, it never showed up on the Transfer Tool. I guess I'm okay with using my SD card to bring them over but then I lose the point of this neat idea!
You load the WIIU usb helper transfer homebrew on the wii u, then on the android app, you download a game, after is done, touch and hold where it says game %100 to upload to the wii u. Is stored on the sd card when is done, so select the game on the gamepad and press a or x to install on HDD or system storage.

Make sure both systems are connected to the same wifi network.

DDlux7

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You load the WIIU usb helper transfer homebrew on the wii u, then on the android app, you download a game, after is done, touch and hold where it says game %100 to upload to the wii u. Is stored on the sd card when is done, so select the game on the gamepad and press a or x to install on HDD or system storage.

Make sure both systems are connected to the same wifi network.

OOOooohhh! I got it by touching and holding where it says game %100, didn't know that step. Thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr