Hacking [RELEASE] [ANDROID 4.1+] WiiU USB Helper GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ozzy8143

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
this fails for me every time I use it.it started to upload got to 14% then freeze.can any one help with this.my sd card is empty plenty of room.

steplay29

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Hi guys just downloaded this app to my phone and successfully downloaded a game (I have original).was just wondering do I need for my wiiu to have a cfw installed (I have haxchi)to upload from my phone to my wiiu as when I hit the upload button it just says searching for wiiu.

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I have a weird bug @Hikari06 after I connect my hard drive via otg (fat32 format) phone reboot some sec after it mounts the hard drive and usb helper go dissappears from the app list then it mounts the hard drive again with no problem. If I remove my otg and reboot my phone, the app re appears.. o.o

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I have a weird bug @Hikari06 after I connect my hard drive via otg (fat32 format) phone reboot some sec after it mounts the hard drive and usb helper go dissappears from the app list then it mounts the hard drive again with no problem. If I remove my otg and reboot my phone, the app re appears.. o.o
Well most likely this is a problem with your phone rather than the app itself. It's probably because the app is installed on an external storage location.

Last edited by Hikari06,

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Seem kinda slow, for small game like super mario bros on nes which is less than 40MB it took about 5 minutes to transfer with the FTP USB WUP installer app thing 0.4, least the installs are fast. :P

I dunno how long it took to download, cause i had no notification or indicator to tell me. I was using nvidia shield tv with 5GHZ AC wifi and over 55 Download speed. Least it works. :)

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Seem kinda slow, for small game like super mario bros on nes which is less than 40MB it took about 5 minutes to transfer with the FTP USB WUP installer app thing 0.4, least the installs are fast. :P

I dunno how long it took to download, cause i had no notification or indicator to tell me. I was using nvidia shield tv with 5GHZ AC wifi and over 55 Download speed. Least it works. :)
must be a problem at your end super Mario Bros took about 1 min to download and about 50 seconds to transfer to the wiiu for me.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
must be a problem at your end super Mario Bros took about 1 min to download and about 50 seconds to transfer to the wiiu for me.
shield tv with 5GHZ AC wifi and over 55 Download speed.
What problem? :creep:

Also i said i dunno how long it took to download, there was no indicator to notify me is finished, i just stared at red text until it turned green.

AmandaRose

Do what I do. Hold tight and pretend it’s a plan
Trophies
Website
www.rockstarnorth.com
XP
Country
United Kingdom
What problem? :creep:

Also i said i dunno how long it took to download, there was no indicator to notify me is finished, i just stared at red text until it turned green.
Yes but if it takes 5 mins to transfer when it only takes me 5p seconds something is clearly wrong with your setup

D

Deleted User

Im having trouble transferring the downloads to the Wii U. I opened up the transfer app on the Wii U and am connected on the same networks but the games won't transfer. Any help?

GR-DRACULA

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Well most likely this is a problem with your phone rather than the app itself. It's probably because the app is installed on an external storage location.
Yes, indeed but why is the default instalation on micro sd card? Every time it updates it moves to sd card o.o its the only app that i have seen that

MartU

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I found a nice SD card adapter for Android phones, transfer/copying directly to the SD card!
IMG-20170216-WA0022_zpslbl3fzlq.jpg

Reactions: Deleted User

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@Hikari06 I'm just curious, if this is based on the pc app, why does it only download games, why not updates or dlc, or even unpack stuff to loadiine format?

Also what is different between Legit and cfw? Seem like legit are wii u games and CFW are virtual console games.

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
@Hikari06 I'm just curious, if this is based on the pc app, why does it only download games, why not updates or dlc, or even unpack stuff to loadiine format?

Also what is different between Legit and cfw? Seem like legit are wii u games and CFW are virtual console games.
It is based on the Desktop application which means I still have to code some new parts for android for it to work. As for why it's not available yet it's because I do not have a lot a time to dedicate to the project, and considering that there only are a handful of mobile users, I tend to focus more on the desktop app, sorry.

A legit game has a universal ticket, which can be installed on any system without needing sigpatch. These universal tickets only are present on the disc versions. Cfw games require a per-console ticket. The app forges one but it cannot sign it so the system has to be patched to accept it.

Sonic Angel Knight

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A legit game has a universal ticket, which can be installed on any system without needing sigpatch. These universal tickets only are present on the disc versions. Cfw games require a per-console ticket. The app forges one but it cannot sign it so the system has to be patched to accept it
So all Virtual console games are listed as CFW, require that mocha cfw to use, but the other wii u disc games don't need anything but to just install. :)

SomeGamer

Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I'm getting this error:

An error occurred while trying to fetch the custom metadata.
Array cannot be null
Parameter type: bytes

Hikari06

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Ecuador
I'm getting this error:

An error occurred while trying to fetch the custom metadata.
Array cannot be null
Parameter type: bytes
Sorry about that.
I updated the server and the desktop app but I must admit I have completely forgotten the mobile version :/
I've just published a patch on the server, it should fix the issue.

Reactions: SomeGamer
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Had a ton of bugs and often crashed. It even didn't support DOS compatibility with older games. :feelsbadman:
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I only grew up with Windows XP because I was lucky.
  • RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars:
    I downloaded XP on dialup when it came out. Overnights for like a week. cuz I couldn't tie up the phone line during the day. It was so awesome and worked so great going from ME to XP.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Vga pins were a dick
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I kind of want down a large pizza at 10am then crash out
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    Having pizza all day? done it
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah pizza hut open at 10:30
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    just buy a stack of pizza and keep the rest you don't need yet frozen
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Or buy frozen pizza
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    I buy the regular kind, not the frozen stuff
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    supermarket pizza is ass
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    x65 would just yell at me
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    sounds ok, he didn't pull a gun out ,so...
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    $12 large any style pizza deal
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Each bite is a $1 well spent
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @ZeroT21, Agreed. I hate oven pizza, only from pizza place.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nah I can still go for totinos
    i like totinos party pizzas. lol.
    the cracker-like crust is great on those
    My neighbor and I are going to make this next month....
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Tiger crust is great.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I'm beefing with a neighbor currently each time I ask him for help with something he makes bs excuses then ignores my calls text but seems to randomly speak when I'm done with the project after doing things to help him
    DiGiorno Crispy Pan Pizza tasted pretty dang close to Pizza hut pan pizza, but Im not sure if theyve been discontinued or not. Havent seen them locally for a couple of months now.
    The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The croissant crust is still available though, but not quite as good imo.