• Replies 1,792
  • Likes 103

Swiftloke

Hwaaaa!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello. I went ahead and downloaded the GBA converter, on a spare computer just to be safe. Is there some kind of database for banners and icons? I'm too lazy to make them myself.

Mugen2x

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is possible to change the Game's Save format? Like eeprom to SRAM (Because in some games it does not work right) Like Need for speed or The sims bustin out (It saves but after i don't know saving a lot , The game won't save and leave you "stranded") (sorry bad english)

BRSTMBweahea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't have any problem with this tool on my 2DS. Your 2DS is probably not fully hacked/patched

I don't think that's the case. I'm running rxtools emunand 11.0 from homebrew. I feel like it's more likely the fact that I'm a dunce and don't know how to use the simple gba converter tool. I probably got some setting wrong or something. For example-what is the title ID for?

foxhidden

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Hello all,
Try to play my converted gba game to my old 3DS CFW on arm9/Luma but I have white screen on loading and I can't play...
From what I understood no need to patch AGB_FIRM ?
Converted .cia taken from the web are working and I can't figure out what I'm doing wrong...
Thanks for help

jwraight

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just converted fire red looks the part but it wont work past the gba loading screen...
I'm using latest luma. please can someone instruct me on what I'm doing wrong?

7iven8Nine

Shrek's Memelord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to run Pokemon Sapphire and every time I open it, I get the "An error has occurred, Press and hold the power button" screen. Any ideas on how to fix it?
I'm on my 11.0.33U emunand with rxtools as well.

Shrinefox

Persona Modder
Trophies
Website
shrinefox.com
XP
Country
United States
Have you got a patched AGB_FIRM? Luma chokes on those as it patches automagically.

Thanks! I didn't know that was a feature of Luma. I deleted the patched title and reinstalled the original AGB_FIRM, but unfortunately the black screen is still happening.

EDIT: I'm on Sys 11.0.0-33U, and when I run the Luma updater, it says:
Luma3DS Updater <unknown>
Configuration not found, using default values

Current Installed Version: )
Latest version (from Github): 5.5

Something doesn't seem right about my Luma install. I mean, ")"? Every time I try to update, it says it updated successfully but then it still says that when I come back.

Last edited by Shrinefox,

aplant92

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Just in case anyone was wondering, the Pokemon games don't appear to work correctly with the RTC (even after patching the footer to include it).

The in game clock appears fine and seems to count time even when the console is off, but berries don't seem to grow at all (unless you're playing).

This is my experience anyway, has anyone else got similar results?

Lamato

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i have a new3dsxl and i was wondering if installing a patched agb_firm would fix this issue: http://gbatemp.net/threads/q-gba-cia-on-emunand-not-rendering-screen-correctly.397084/#post-6550001
gba games randomly move their screen up and it gets messed up (cluster size of sd is 32k)

I've had this problem before a lot. I found out that the cluster size of the sd seems to be the problem here. I backed up my SD and reformatted it to fat32 with 64k clusters and it fixed the problem from there out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BjK2lPBzGzo