ROM Hack [Release] 3DS_CTR_Decryptor-VOiD

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
...it's back around page 4 or 5 I think...

So far all I'm finding in ALBW is stuff that's just different enough to not work in the tools people have released. Maybe i'll find the motivation to look into the 3d model stuff later.

Reactions: Blueie

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone looked into the timeout issue with large files? The Pokemon X/Y problem appears to be related to that (Kid Icarus Uprising is also too large). If not I'll look into it if I can even compile it.

andibad

Soon™
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
I'm using the Gateway 2.3 beta.
What will I need to rip music from a rom, besides this tool?
as far i know is no need gateway3ds card, only ROPLoader. But you can using ROPLoader from gateway3ds (just go to their website to grap one)
Use foobar2000 for playing bcstm format (with vgmstream plugin) ...
and patient, don't complain if is not work.

ultimatetemper

Trophies
XP
Country
as far i know is no need gateway3ds card, only ROPLoader. But you can using ROPLoader from gateway3ds (just go to their website to grap one)
Use foobar2000 for playing bcstm format (with vgmstream plugin) ...
and patient, don't complain if is not work.

Ok, where do I need to place this ROPLoader? In the root of the SD?
Also, which is their website? I tried searching in Google and didn't show.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
How long is it supposed to take to complete? I generated a ncchdata.bin file from Mario & Luigi, placed it on my 3DS' SD card along with the Gateway ROP Loader version of this tool, and ran the exploit.
After the message appears on the top screen that it's creating the xorpad, nothing happens. I left it until my 3DS battery died, and looked on the SD card, the file it created is only 0 KB.
Any idea what's wrong?

MOHRCORE

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Hah! I knew it is going to happen soon :) Now I can hope, that someday we'll see first sm3dl editor :D (but first we need a working repacker :P) (and I need Gateway, or MT-card update to run homebrew...)

bobmcjr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How long is it supposed to take to complete? I generated a ncchdata.bin file from Mario & Luigi, placed it on my 3DS' SD card along with the Gateway ROP Loader version of this tool, and ran the exploit.
After the message appears on the top screen that it's creating the xorpad, nothing happens. I left it until my 3DS battery died, and looked on the SD card, the file it created is only 0 KB.
Any idea what's wrong?
If there aren't numbers in the bottom left or they aren't advancing, it froze and you need to relaunch it or try another SD card

NCDyson

Hello Boys...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If there aren't numbers in the bottom left or they aren't advancing, it froze and you need to relaunch it or try another SD card
That's what happened to me the first time. I pulled my SD card, defragmented it, and re-ran and it took about 30-45 minutes for A Link Between Worlds.

intermet

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Any idea what's wrong?
Use another sd card (i think sd hc don't work very well).

Gericom

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
...it's back around page 4 or 5 I think...

So far all I'm finding in ALBW is stuff that's just different enough to not work in the tools people have released. Maybe i'll find the motivation to look into the 3d model stuff later.

If it is bcmdl (CGFX), I have already written a viewer for it, but it is just not perfect enough. I am working on a new tool (Every File Explorer), and it will most likely have a plugin for it.

loco365

Trophies
XP
Has anyone looked into the timeout issue with large files? The Pokemon X/Y problem appears to be related to that (Kid Icarus Uprising is also too large). If not I'll look into it if I can even compile it.

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy's romfs is too large as well, almost 870MB. I can't get the xorpad to generate at all, it usually cuts out after an hour.

As well, for anyone after audio, feel free to use my ripping application. It should work with decrypted romfs dumps, and should also work with files larger than 1GB. http://gbatemp.net/threads/3ds-cwav-dumper.361437/

Mariko

Trophies
XP
Country
slight adjustment to the nes rom header and it runs fine in a nes emulator. kinds fun to see this stuff.

Is it possible to inject ROM images into VC releases now? We have working VC emulators for GB &GBC, GG and NES. Being able to inject anything would be the best.

Nic333

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Is it possible to inject ROM images into VC releases now? We have working VC emulators for GB &GBC, GG and NES. Being able to inject anything would be the best.

You can't, make_rom can't build an working romfs
But, anyone here knows how can i get the ExeFS.bin? ctrtool give me this:
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP.png

When i try to extract it

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end