Hacking Region changed New 3DS JPN to USA MiiVerse still in Japanese

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
This process will unlink your NNID from the system, since it will no longer be compatible with it. NNID's are locked to the region of the device that created them, and cannot be transferred between regions without a very complex and advanced process.

After this process, only New 3DSs which have never accessed the eShop before and any Old 3DSswill be able to access the eShop after creating a new NNID on their new region. Region changed New 3DSs that have already accessed the eShop on their original region cannot create a new NNID and access the eShop on their new region!
That "...very complex and advanced process..." is the only way to use the eShop in a region changed "New" 3DS, you can only enable eShop without patches in an region changed Original 3DS model.

tivu100

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
That "...very complex and advanced process..." is the only way to use the eShop in a region changed "New" 3DS, you can only enable eShop without patches in an region changed Original 3DS model.
I'll contact the guide writer to clarify, but this sounds like he was talking about system with existing NNID (already connected to internet prior to region change process).

My initial point is regarding to brand new console (never connect to internet prior to region changed). Downgrade either with hard mod or offline explitable game. Then OPTLess A9LH.

Edit: Nevermind. Understand your point now. Give up on importing Japanese New 3DS. Why Nintendo USA sucks so badly. Not enough cool color.

Last edited by tivu100,

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Well the problem is that most New 3DS consoles have preinstalled titles that are linked to the "legacy" account of the console.
Not sure why the eShop can be enabled in Original 3DS models, but it seems to be that accounts are managed a little different in some parts that maybe why.

VivreDNA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Indonesia
nope. system transfer doesn't work, system format doesn't work. nnid works, miiverse works.

Just like mine, Eshop got 005-5602. My friend changed 2 n3ds Jap to US and eshop work. He just said he never use internet (not use browserhax). I think because i use internet (browserhax) eshop not work. So for now eshop will never work on n3ds changed region? but why on o3ds can?

SonicCloud

miss americana.
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
@mchew I believe if you entered to the eShop before changing your region , you will be unable to access the eShop again x_x
Might be a good idea either using:
-FreeShop and CIAngel
-doing "that very complex and advanced process they mentioned above"

mchew

Advanced Lurker
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@mchew I believe if you entered to the eShop before changing your region , you will be unable to access the eShop again x_x
Might be a good idea either using:
-FreeShop and CIAngel
-doing "that very complex and advanced process they mentioned above"

I don't really care about eShop. The Miiverse being in Japanese bothered me.

Clector

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Just like mine, Eshop got 005-5602. My friend changed 2 n3ds Jap to US and eshop work. He just said he never use internet (not use browserhax). I think because i use internet (browserhax) eshop not work. So for now eshop will never work on n3ds changed region? but why on o3ds can?
Seems to maybe be that accounts are managed a little different in some parts in Original 3DS and New 3DS.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I'm in my birthday suit! Lol