Reggie Fils-Aime claims that Nintendo will have a "big" E3 this year

KmDyD4j.png

In a video interview with Fox News, Nintendo of America's CEO, Reggie Fils-Aime spoke about how Nintendo is innovating the game market, with the Switch, and recently released Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild. "I think anyone who says they know where this industry is going is really not knowledgeable about the industry, given that at its heart, it's all about innovation and creativity," said Fils-Aime. At the end of the video, Reggie claims that Nintendo will "have a big E3 this year." and that they will be "showcasing a variety of games, as well as having surprises planned" for the event. Lastly, he says that E3 will be a major opportunity to show what Nintendo has in store for not only the Switch, but for the 3DS as well.

:arrow: Source

ShadowOne333

QVID PRO QVO
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Let's just hope they actually announce more games for he Switch and more 3rd party support.
Do not fucking announce bullshit gimmick games for the Switch like that 1-2 Shit.

CeeDee

fuckin dork
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last year was just Zelda and Pokemon.
Year before... was even worse. Hardly anything of interest.

C'mon Nintendo, step it up!

Reactions: Rudelof

alpha_noj

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just want a mainline pokemon, a new monstre hunter or a new animal crossing.
C'mon Nintendo, show us that the switch isn't a 300$ Wii u port machine.

These three games alone would give me the time spent in game to justify the purchase of the system. Hell, BotW and Disgaea pretty much already guarantee I'll get my monies worth.

Reactions: Gregora

anhminh

Pirate since 2010
Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Last year was just Zelda and Pokemon.
Year before... was even worse. Hardly anything of interest.

C'mon Nintendo, step it up!

Last year and the year before that Nintendo was still under Iwata and they have Nintendo direct every month so they think focus on E3 is a waste of time.

But Iwata is gone now (god bless him) and we have no new direct since New Year, also with Switch just come out and doesn't have much to show yet, a big E3 is a logic choice and I think they wouldn't skew it up this time.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

Mr. Wizard

Ending the spread of bullshit one thread at a time
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya they better blow us away at E3! Until then I have Botw and soon to be arriving 魔界戦記ディスガイア5 to keep me happy.

If they fuck up at E3 I'm going to... I'm going to...

I'm going to wait until Mario Odyssey and Xenoblade 2 release because I really want to play them too.

Gabriel Mejia

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hopefully they'll add netflix to the console,
and the ability to download select netflix titles
so you can watch movies at home and then pick up the console and take them with you on the go without interruptions.
maybe also add a vudu app for watching ultraviolet movies as well.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I fear I have overused the phrase, and thus diminished its potency, but I will believe it when I see it. Said seeing will be after the fact when I can watch it at 1.5 speed and skip the boring sections.

That said the groundwork for such a thing would have been apparent already as various companies would have things on upcoming releases, job listings and whatever else. To that end I probably won't believe it should I see it as it that would defy all logic I previously had for such matters.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

s157

Grinder Extraordinaire
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a major opportunity to show what Nintendo has in store for not only the Switch, but for the 3DS as well.

This took out all the hype out of me. More 3DS stuff? Kill that handheld already, and put everything into the switch!

Reactions: VMM

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/@legolambs