Hacking Regarding pulled games?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,219
  • Replies 3
D

Deleted User

OP
So I'm taking ownership of my friends Vita (probably around 3.0 something) Is there anyway to update it to 3.18 or is the only option to go all the way to 3.36?

What I'm really confused is that they state that you need to buy the game before it's pulled. I know Arcade Darts was available back in the day of 3.18. It's also available now for 3.36.

Does this mean I can still exploit 3.18 with Arcade Darts if I bought it today? Or was it patched to not allow it?

Just sort of confused what "pulled from the store" means.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Games that are pulled from the store are games that are taken down. Usually, after a firmware update, Sony will readd the games to the store. You can see a list of all currently exploited games and which firmware they'll run on and if they're on the store here:

VitaExploitChart.png

If the Vita you get is on 3.0, you won't be able to update to just 3.18. You have to update to the latest or not update at all. As you can see, there are a lot of 3.01 and a 3.15 game that's back on PSN, so you can grab those if you're stuck on a lower firmware. Do note that you will need access to a PS3 in order to transfer games to your Vita, you can't download games if your Vita isn't up to date.

Reactions: Margen67
D

Deleted User

OP
Thanks - I got that part.

My situation is I have a Vita on 3.0. I also have a new games I bought that when inserted, asks me to update to 3.18. Can I buy the Aracde Darts game released today and use it to exploit my 3.18?

I guess my understanding is the game is just removed until they release new firmware to fix its broken thing.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: 🫂 +1