DarkenedMatter

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks interesting. Hope there is no microtransactions though. I would rather spend $30 on a season pass before letting them implement something like shark cards if there is multiplayer.

petethepug

PUG
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Looks cool, I haven't played the first game yet so it would be neat playing both games at some point (whenever that does happen, or if I never get over the game.)

Abu_Senpai

Trophies
XP
Country
Syria
This trailer looks awesome! i like how your a bad guy this time round. The first entry was amazing but i really like this idea of being in a outlaw gang. I hope we see more games that revolve around gangs and mafia underworlds etc.. since i love these eras of history. On that note EA Godfather III? and 2K Mafia IV? i hope they happen but doubt GF 3 :(

Costello

Headmaster
Administrator
Trophies
XP
fuck... no PC version?! the trailer description only mentions "xbox one and PS4" ...
damn it what did I buy this new gfx card for !!!

Reactions: Xzi

Hielkenator2

Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Meh, just another open world, mission based game. The Setting the game is in makes it special I guess.
On Switch I'll buy, otherwise I probably pass on this one.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This trailer looks awesome! i like how your a bad guy this time round. The first entry was amazing but i really like this idea of being in a outlaw gang. I hope we see more games that revolve around gangs and mafia underworlds etc.. since i love these eras of history. On that note EA Godfather III? and 2K Mafia IV? i hope they happen but doubt GF 3 :(
You mean a bad guy like in GTA?....

Reactions: Abu_Senpai

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: