Hacking Red button sky3ds + Ninjhax 2.0: Problem switching games.

Macrat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
So...I have a red button sky3ds with more than 10 games on it. Cubic ninja is the 11th game, and the 12th is an out of region game (story of seasons). After the 10th game i usually stop the autoscrolling by pressing the red button for five seconds, then cubic ninja opens perfectly, and i managed to install Ninjhax 2.0 with no problem. When I go to launch the 12th game though, the card goes on auto-skip mode again, making it impossible to open the game.

Any solution to this? I can't buy a blue button one because it's too expensive.

Macrat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
No, because the first 10 games are "flashed" in the cart and from then on every game is an "extra" one. The auto-skip must be stopped pressing the red button for 5 seconds.

RoDryBones

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
When it goes auto scrolling again, you must press the button again (5 seconds or so) to prevent it from changing (that moment when the screen goes black and the Sky's blue light is on). That's what I do in order to play Rhythm Tengoku The Best Plus.

Macrat

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
I managed to do it too. It appears that I was using a faulty ROM. I tried with a different game and it worked perfectly. After the red screen startup, the sky3ds will turn on (blue light) and pressing the button for 5-7 seconds should do the trick :) thanks!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    fluff663 @ fluff663: hoi