Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Hi.

Congrats on the project :)

I wanted to try the 1.1 patch but it seems that the link is actually broken. :/

Oh yeah sorry i killed the old server yesterday (got a new one). You can find a premade cia on "that iso site". Sorry for the inconvenience.

We changed our translation process quite a bit (for the better) and are back on track with the translation.

Translators are always welcome to speed things up :D

ngtunganh

Trophies
XP
Country
Oh yeah sorry i killed the old server yesterday (got a new one). You can find a premade cia on "that iso site". Sorry for the inconvenience.

We changed our translation process quite a bit (for the better) and are back on track with the translation.

Translators are always welcome to speed things up :D
nice to heard that
BTW how can I find HR monster in the place like Babuda Jungle because there are no cave there at all ?

Last edited by ngtunganh,

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
One question. More or less for, when is the game going to be completely translated?

I would like to know this too.
As in, when is the projected date that the translation might be finished?

We don't have a steady enough speed to answer this question. It could range from weeks to years.

Kotodama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd bank on the 1-2 year option perhaps. As I understand how time consuming it is to not only get things translated correctly, but also having to apply it to the game itself. I was just wondering.

CypherXII

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nice to heard that
BTW how can I find HR monster in the place like Babuda Jungle because there are no cave there at all ?
I've been seeing them in nests in Monsone Plains which you can also get eggs such as Emerald Congalala from. I think all monsters except the two non-tamable Elder Dragons should in Mirage Tower if you feel like doing 10 floors just to fight one specific monster, or if you want to try your luck you might find them in Trials Labyrinth.

Reactions: ngtunganh

dasding

OP
Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
Germany
Project Update
We initially planned to do a chapter by chapter release cycle and had completed work on chapter 1 at the time of the previous post. But due to our team's translation speed picking up quite a pace, we now already have nearly completed work on chapter 2. Due to this speed we would probably release a new patch every week or so, which we think isn't the optimal way to release the patch for this game. Therefore we decided to withhold the patch until we completed the full story in the foreseeable future.

We think this will be in the best interest of the players. I hope you understand our approach and look forward to a full story translation of this game.

In addition we're looking for additional proofreaders, which help us to increase the quality of the translation. As said we're working quite fast at this moment so we expect of the proofreaders to try to keep up with our pace. So if you're impatient to get your hands on the patch and want to contribute please pm me or @MaximusX800.

Kotodama

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I agree with this move. It'd be rather disconnecting to have to consistently install the new version every week if you are going at such at fast past. And congratulations on your influx of proofreaders. I am looking forward to it.

Act

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi! I've been lurking here and now can't figure out how to send messages having made an account, but I'm a professional editor IRL and would love to lend a hand with the proofreading.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?