Recommend some anime

Lycan911

wolf boi
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kill la kill download didn't work but I downloaded something called tokyo ghoul which is pretty bad ass, anything else like that, that people know of
You'll probably regret watching Tokyo Ghoul. First season's ending is incomplete, the last episode pretty much cuts off at the epic part, and the second season of it is set in an alternate universe, so it's not a real continuation of the story.

sarkwalvein

There's hope for a Xenosaga port.
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
kill la kill download didn't work but I downloaded something called tokyo ghoul which is pretty bad ass, anything else like that, that people know of

If you want to watch an enjoyable PoS full of action that does not even end I also recommend you "I don't even remember what it was called". (Yeah, so transcendental...)

PS: Oh, yeah, it was called Kamisama Dolls. Also applies to Deadman Wonderland.

Sarkwalvein, recommending mediocre anime since the '90s.
I also could recommend something good....

Also, you could go through my list from animelist.
If I watched it, it only means I had free time.
If I scored it, it means I had even more free time, you can use the score to see how good it is IMO.
If I dropped it, it almost always means it was shit (or perhaps I was too busy).
You can click into each anime name to get details, and you can ask me about something in particular if you want.

zeello

The reason we can't have nice things.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The masterpiece that is Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt

monkey-objection-o.gif

RichardLaughter_

Trophies
XP
If you like the "Slice of Life" genre, then I would suggest an anime called Clannad. The execution of this anime is perfect! The characters are lovable, making you want to root for their goals, the music is top notch, the voice acting for dub and sub is really good, and the story is relatable.
My friends, this anime is the essence of beauty. It will make you shed a tear or two. By the end of this series, you will be in love!

I have some honorable mentions for this genre as well.

Golden Time-Great theme songs, breaks the High school setting cliche, but does feature some annoying characters (Main Character included), and at times im sure you will want to shout at your screen for how winey these characters are!
Another-More horror oriented, this anime has some pretty brutal scenes, but at the same time, it makes you want to learn it's dark secrets. The characters are great, the story is great, and the ending will throw you for a loop.
Ghost Maiden of Amnesia-A paranormal slice of life, revolving around ghost hunting club. The concept was great, the feels are there, but the ending just kind of steps on your feels.

Going for something more death note oriented,
The Future Diaries-Oh my god, this anime....I can't describe it! It just so.....
original.jpg

aofelix

Trophies
XP
Country
One Piece (might be too long)
Clannad & Clannad After Story (life changing, watch first season first but second season is where you will realise how special this is)
Kill la Kill (watch TTGL before this because KlK is a bit like TTGL but on steroids)
Monster
Fate/Zero
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Psycho Pass
FMA: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Code Geass
School Rumble
Berserk
Stein's Gate

I consider all of those must-watches. After that, you have Baccano, new Hajime No Ippos and old school shit like GTO and Kenshin.

If you didn't like Bebop, I'd definitely suggest trying out Psycho Pass. Reminds me a bit of Cowboy Bebop yet being way better. I couldn't get into Bebop either despite finishing it. I just thought it was all a bit bland and boring and anything interesting, they didn't explore.

megazero1x1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Code Geass if you liked death note.
and many of the other anime mentioned here also are pretty good especially this one:

One Piece (might be too long)
Clannad & Clannad After Story (life changing, watch first season first but second season is where you will realise how special this is)
Kill la Kill (watch TTGL before this because KlK is a bit like TTGL but on steroids)
Monster
Fate/Zero
Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann
Hunter X Hunter (2011)
Psycho Pass
FMA: Brotherhood
Attack on Titan
Code Geass
School Rumble
Berserk
Stein's Gate

I consider all of those must-watches. After that, you have Baccano, new Hajime No Ippos and old school shit like GTO and Kenshin.

If you didn't like Bebop, I'd definitely suggest trying out Psycho Pass. Reminds me a bit of Cowboy Bebop yet being way better. I couldn't get into Bebop either despite finishing it. I just thought it was all a bit bland and boring and anything interesting, they didn't explore.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1