Hacking Rebug - How do use this thing?

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats cool.. im buying a ps3 soon with 3.55 , so, maybe i go cobra or rebug, epends of what he gives me :)

edit: this sounded supereasy thought ...

first install 3.55.3 rex editions (if you want to downgrader without flasher to 3.55)
when you install 3.55.3 rex editions install package toollbox then run and set enable qa flags.
now you can install rebug 4.21.1 REX and play games required 4.21 firmware it have spoof 4.31.
HOW TO UNINSTALL rebug 4.21.1 REX TO 3.55 OFW ?
if you set enable qa flags on 3.55.3 you can install via recovery to rebug 3.55.3 rex editions and then install 3.55 OFW .HAVE FUN ;)

Bobbybangin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thats cool.. im buying a ps3 soon with 3.55 , so, maybe i go cobra or rebug, epends of what he gives me :)

edit: this sounded supereasy thought ...

first install 3.55.3 rex editions (if you want to downgrader without flasher to 3.55)
when you install 3.55.3 rex editions install package toollbox then run and set enable qa flags.
now you can install rebug 4.21.1 REX and play games required 4.21 firmware it have spoof 4.31.
HOW TO UNINSTALL rebug 4.21.1 REX TO 3.55 OFW ?
if you set enable qa flags on 3.55.3 you can install via recovery to rebug 3.55.3 rex editions and then install 3.55 OFW .HAVE FUN ;)

Perfect, except you don't need to spoof if you're on a higher CFW version and multiman should automatically patch your eboot to the highest required version. Spoofing is only for online and is useless if not spoofed to the highest required firmware. Ban risk is very high.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd rather have an online OFW PS3 any day over a offline CFW PS3. but if you have an online CFW PS3 its better.

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of misinformation here. first of all, u don't need to qa flag unless the console was downgraded, though it's wise to do so just in case. it takes two seconds. now, u can install any cfw on the xmb. I personally use update debug. anyone who says to do so via the recovery menu is full of crap. u do realize that the recovery menu wasn't added 'til much later within the ps3 software, yes? it's closed, but if ur not an idiot u won't have an issue. maybe u should read up on how the ps3 software works? the recovery menu is loaded beforehand, but it's not needed unless going from dex to cex unless on rex. I've used the recovery menu once despite installing cfw about 30 times.

somewhereovertherainbow

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
a lot of misinformation here. first of all, u don't need to qa flag unless the console was downgraded, though it's wise to do so just in case. it takes two seconds. now, u can install any cfw on the xmb. I personally use update debug. anyone who says to do so via the recovery menu is full of crap. u do realize that the recovery menu wasn't added 'til much later within the ps3 software, yes? it's closed, but if ur not an idiot u won't have an issue. maybe u should read up on how the ps3 software works? the recovery menu is loaded beforehand, but it's not needed unless going from dex to cex unless on rex. I've used the recovery menu once despite installing cfw about 30 times.

yeah, i rather use xmb then recovery mode . and dex is for developers , so no thanks :)

And as begin new to cfw and all, all i basicly want is - play ps3 games, play ps2,emulated roms . After that I might look into new ways. But for know i sorta know rebug versions
are downgradable and can be reset to ofw again. It's nice to know that. :)

For online gaming I've my ofw PS3 and i simple just buy the games,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    and good morning everyone
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BakerMan, his partner is Luke
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Sup nerds
    +1
  • Flame @ Flame:
    oh hi, Sickly
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Oh hi flame
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @K3Nv2 what was your ps4 situation
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    did you always have a ps4 you never updated
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or were you able to get new ps4 tracking it \
    as soon as the hack was announced
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    or did you have to find a used one with the lower firm ware that was not updated
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I got this ps4 at launch and never updated since 9.0
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask for a Pic of fw and telling them not to update
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: You got a good chance of buying a used one and asking the seller how often they used or even ask...