Status
Not open for further replies.

STLcardsWS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The pup was held because of issue in their testing.
Actually the otheros++ fucked up their system and caused troubles.they had recoverd it and it was running like charm.
In my tests, i cant see any bug plus STLcardsWS its the latest release.

No need to get angry on me.....
I will get angry because you KNOW NOTHING.... Your an idiot. .. One person can not test and say its all okay for everyone. Also you have no right to release someone else work that is being worked on. Let say REBUG stops producing CFW because of this. WAS IT WORTH IT? hell no when we could of waited a week or two. Then even had a more polished release with perhaps more features as they keep working on new things. Also this was not the latest release as the MD5 doesnt match the latest release. So you do not even know what you are talking about.

WHY NOT LET THE DEVELOPER RELEASE THEIR OWN WORK. Why be an asshole about it.

if you like REBUG so much why not respect them .. they were not holding this release to just hold on to it.. You have no idea what was going on with it. You say you were not a tester. Maybe that is true maybe it was not. but if you are telling the truth AT BEST you got your info second hand

Leaks are horrible and people like you are scum. Plain and simple.

Reactions: GregoryRasputin

madeeha

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
This is latest cfw.
Latest of 4.65.2 build which should be final for official release too with md5 change.

GregoryRasputin

The PS3 Scenes Most Hated Person
Banned
Trophies
Website
playstationhax.it
XP
Country
This is latest cfw.
Latest of 4.65.2 build which should be final for official release too with md5 change.

The moral of the story and the reason for the anger, is because you shouldn't have released it.
It was not yours to release, you were trusted to test it.
But what makes it worse, is that you join this website and hide behind a fake account, hiding your real identity.
So not only are you untrustworthy, you are also a spineless coward.

Reactions: Zetta_x

retrofan_k

Trophies
XP
Country
Belarus
before we start, let me tell you something.
im one of their testers.they were not releasing cfw and were keep delaying the cfw, so i decided to release this shit

ok this cfw has all the supershit you have been wanting.
ps2 sync fix, automated conversion from cex->dex and vice versa, dumping rootkey, new payload(as hinted by habib) which acts as SUPER standard cfw and fixes tmapi 100% on non-cobra and conflicting with cobra, toolbox compatibility increase/fix, ps1 video pal->ntsc fix and all fixes of bugs that of 4.65.1

i truely like rebug team, but not releasing this work is not a nice thing!!!!

heres a qoute for ps2:
PS2
in this release iso sync issue is fixed(YEAH!!!!!).You need to have one of two things below:
1.an npdrm ps2 classic
2.npdrm ps2 classic placeholder(with encrypted image and activation)

if you choose the second option we higly suggest you to follow the instructions below:
1.install placeholder and activate it
2.go to multiman normal mode and click on iso
3.let it convert to classic for you
4.go to mm filemanager in "/dev_hdd0/PS2ISO/<gamename>/"
5.copy/cut ISO.BIN.ENC to "/dev_hdd0/game/PS2U1000/USRDIR/"
6.with webman toggled press SELECT+L2+/\
7.now please run the game from npdrm legit/placeholder(depending on the option you chose) and maintain one stable sync.
8.mount iso from webman or press SELECT+L2+/\

CONGRATULATIONS!!!
now you can mount iso from multiman or any other way you want

NOTES:
multiman currently does NOT support toggling between classic and iso mode.
so if you suppose to mount classic from mm please press the SELECT+L2+/\ combo

TO DEVELOPERS:
toggling between classic and iso mode is as easy as creating/deleting "/dev_hdd0/classic_ps2"

--end---

so here we go to a new era of cfws.
and almost forgot->games compatibility of cobra increased(shadow of morder with old mm as an example)

webman:
select+l2+triangle to toggle between classic and iso mode.it autocreats/delets the file for classic_ps2 but like mm, it doesnt support this YET so you need this combo to toggle
major bug fixes in webman.

and yeah nand dumps are of 256mb now from toolbox :)

so yeah Rebug FTW!!!!!!!

MD5:5F71069631A86AACAD85EACF883909C3
DOWNLOAD:<snip>

If true, your a complete and utter gob shite. Assholes like you are why the devs quit the scene and causes a chain reaction to other devs planned work to be delayed or even scrapped because of shit bags like you wanting to be famous for leaking files.

Being a tester is a trustworthy job, which should never be abused, yet childish mindsets and glory hunting is what kills that trust.

Reactions: GregoryRasputin
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa Im not crazy about getting all of them, i feel like I have something to show for for the time put in
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa If you want to do rgh or 360 mod
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    does it matter if you update your 360 or not before trying is it advisable or not
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea I don't pay attention to them really. Or do I try to 100% a game. I just play till story ends/ or I get the girl!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bigonya uses his wiener to mod 360s
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Going to the water park, see ya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You should update the 360 to newest dash before RGHing it yes. But not a big deal if you don't, you can install new dash/avatar updates after. It's just easier to do it auto online before, instead manual offline after.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Have fun @Xdqwerty. If you see a chocolate candy bar floating in the water, don't eat it!
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    :O:ohnoes: Y didn't U Tell ME that ALSO? @BigOnYa :ohnoes: 🤢🤮
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Does it taste like... chicken?
    +1
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa I wanted to ask you about your experience with seeing south park. Most of the people a bit younger like my younger brother and cousins that are a few younger than me that saw kids found south park funny because of the curse words, kids at school, that seemed like liking the show on a very basic level.

I could not quite have a in depth discussion of the show.

How was it for you? As an adult. What did you find the most interesting part about it. Did you relate to the parents of the kids and their situations. Was it satires, the commentary on society. The references on celebrities' and pop culture.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I remember seeing the very first episode back in the day, and have watched every episode since. I used to set my VCR to record them even, shows how long ago.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just like any comedies really, and cartoons have always been a favorite of mine. Family guy, American Dad, Futurama, Cleveland Show, Simpsons - I like them all.
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    South Park is great cause they always touch on relavent issues going on today, and make something funny out of it.
    +3
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa were you always up to date on the current events and issues of the time or were there issues that you first found out thru south park
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Most of the time yea I knew, I watch and read the news regularly, but sometimes the Hollywood BS stuff, like concerning actors slip by me. I don't follow most Hollywood BS (example: the Kardasians)
    +2
  • S @ salazarcosplay:
    @BigOnYa there were relevant issues before south park was made, that's why i think a south park prequel/spinoff would be great. Randy and his friends in their child hood
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, like them running in high school together, getting into stuff, and how they got hitched and had kids. And how the town of South Park was back then compared to now. That would be cool to see.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    yeah
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @salazarcosplay if they made a prequel, it would still be about current issues, cause it doesn't make sense to make it about stuff that happened 30 years ago that nobody cares about anymore
    it's too late
    the older south park episodes about particular issues usually age poorly since the topic is no longer relevant
    an exception is giant douche vs turd sandwich, that's always relevant :P
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I was gone for like an hour and none of you thought to write or call pos