Really weird experiment idea with spirituality.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
what I wasn't talking about but probably should have is years of rieki masters bumping into me and having a problem with my energy manipualtion. All I know about it is that I kept getting free lessons from them without them bothering to ask where did you learn this. They were trying to instill a moral code into someone who was taught a completely different system than them. GOOD - BAD were nor really terms used in the taoist sense. It was more of sensing what needed to be done and doing it. I agree with the sometimes you need the negative area... but I am only calling it negative. its just semantics.

For me having any one who doesn't know me who maybe has spent 5 minutes feeling that the energy in my area is not moving in way that THEY were taught is the right way is hilarious. Having them then offer to "teach" me the right way even more so. 24 years of beating cancer with energy manipulation.
Its worth baffling a few doctors and pissing off some rieki masters.

But what you were talking about is completely different right? no its just a sign that you haven't studied it at all. for energy manipulators like myself it is very easy to see how one can be confused about what "intelligence" is.
Are you sure you are not seeing the energy just travelling down its natural path. Or is what our primitive senses only able to sense a tiny bit of much larger in scope. Wind... heat or cold causing areas of higher concentrations of gases that seem to move... or is that a life form made of gasses doing what it does.
still energy free for the taking.
take some rieki classes... not that I am recommending it... there are better ways to learn energy manipulation. its just that rieki will probably fit in with your narrow point of view.

Is that not exactly what you were talking about using alchemy on objects? you would first have to understand intelligence before trying to instill it in something that naturally doesn't have it. or at least know how to entice intelligence into something it normally wouldn't be in...

as to the other part wouldn't that again be about encouraging the energy to do something it wouldn't naturally do?

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
what I wasn't talking about but probably should have is years of rieki masters bumping into me and having a problem with my energy manipualtion. All I know about it is that I kept getting free lessons from them without them bothering to ask where did you learn this. They were trying to instill a moral code into someone who was taught a completely different system than them. GOOD - BAD were nor really terms used in the taoist sense. It was more of sensing what needed to be done and doing it. I agree with the sometimes you need the negative area... but I am only calling it negative. its just semantics.

For me having any one who doesn't know me who maybe has spent 5 minutes feeling that the energy in my area is not moving in way that THEY were taught is the right way is hilarious. Having them then offer to "teach" me the right way even more so. 24 years of beating cancer with energy manipulation.
Its worth baffling a few doctors and pissing off some rieki masters.

But what you were talking about is completely different right? no its just a sign that you haven't studied it at all. for energy manipulators like myself it is very easy to see how one can be confused about what "intelligence" is.
Are you sure you are not seeing the energy just travelling down its natural path. Or is what our primitive senses only able to sense a tiny bit of much larger in scope. Wind... heat or cold causing areas of higher concentrations of gases that seem to move... or is that a life form made of gasses doing what it does.
still energy free for the taking.
take some rieki classes... not that I am recommending it... there are better ways to learn energy manipulation. its just that rieki will probably fit in with your narrow point of view.

Is that not exactly what you were talking about using alchemy on objects? you would first have to understand intelligence before trying to instill it in something that naturally doesn't have it. or at least know how to entice intelligence into something it normally wouldn't be in...

as to the other part wouldn't that again be about encouraging the energy to do something it wouldn't naturally do?
1) Reiki isn't the only thing in this world, and just stimulating regeneration is especially terrible with cancer. What you really need to do against cancer is to kill all the bad cells (energy manipulation does that too, but it will take a lot more effort than just channeling energy into others, and even harder to instruct the body systems to do the things for you than swapping) and instruct the immune system to break down and reabsorb them. Cancer in essence is the over growth of mutation, such thing that need to be eliminated, not grow.

2) I am not saying smart phone have intelligence, but it is very capable of computing. By tapping it into ether (is 'light' dark energy considering how it's making the universe growing out of balance), it will have sufficient power but at the same time ether is full of entities and thus give a chance for entities to possess them. And ether is not molecular, so aerodynamic does not apply at all. Typical collision is caused by chemical bounds, so anything that's not atomic can just go through cause they are intangible.

3) Are you from Japan, China or some other countries? Cause your view does not sound very Taoist, or maybe that's religion vs philosophy.

4) Herbology is Alchemy (very similar fundamental principles) and there are a whole school of doctrine dedicated to that in many asian countries. Seriously any Medical School that offer PHD offers Herbology.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I am getting the feeling their is a language barrier and you did not read what I posted...

1. I only brought up reiki as you seem to have a very simplistic view of energy manipulation. I was just trying to describe what has worked for me.

2. I meant from a chemical perspective the loose organic/ non-organic materials that could be reorganized by an energy based whatever are very limited in a cellphone. where as the stuff that makes up the cellphone itself is pretty much stuck as it. Needing much more energy than the loose stuff transferred to it from contact with us humans. So I feel we are on the understand each other just with different perspectives.

3 if you look at my profile it clearly shows the canadian flag like yours does... As to the philosophy religion thing the master who taught me told me (at the time) that he was 102 years old. He looked no more than 50. He wasn't much for the religion philosphy crap more of a desperate old man using anything to extend his life span type of guy. He made it very clear that he was only teaching someone stuck in the similar situation as him. A recognition of mutual desperation. (I thought I had made that clear).

I have nothing to say to 4 as I have no idea how it serves to further the purpose of this thread. Nor did I ask you your education or bring up mine other than the energy manipulation which does relate.

edit :
the chinese view of alchemy... bleh. Think of me as the guy who tried everything. I was taught by a guy who had 80 years of experience that I wanted that they readily passed on to me. anything and everything that might help. they identified as taoist but only as the taoist sex "magic" was what worked for them. Has been working for me. I only identify under it as I was taught by an extremely old school style taoist spiritualist (think from before the purges of the last century when christianity began to take over taoism- don't try to deny that there has been changes). The only thing separating me from full mastery is the pilgrimage through china. he gave a me list of temples to visit and things to do on the way.

Last edited by rastsan,

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I am getting the feeling their is a language barrier and you did not read what I posted...

1. I only brought up reiki as you seem to have a very simplistic view of energy manipulation. I was just trying to describe what has worked for me.

2. I meant from a chemical perspective the loose organic/ non-organic materials that could be reorganized by an energy based whatever are very limited in a cellphone. where as the stuff that makes up the cellphone itself is pretty much stuck as it. Needing much more energy than the loose stuff transferred to it from contact with us humans. So I feel we are on the understand each other just with different perspectives.

3 if you look at my profile it clearly shows the canadian flag like yours does... As to the philosophy religion thing the master who taught me told me (at the time) that he was 102 years old. He looked no more than 50. He wasn't much for the religion philosphy crap more of a desperate old man using anything to extend his life span type of guy. He made it very clear that he was only teaching someone stuck in the similar situation as him. A recognition of mutual desperation. (I thought I had made that clear).

I have nothing to say to 4 as I have no idea how it serves to further the purpose of this thread. Nor did I ask you your education or bring up mine other than the energy manipulation which does relate.
1. I am not saying there will be a direct interface with human. I just want it to give my phone some juice. What I am saying is that it can get possessed. Also you should be able to disassemble and reassemble the atoms, if not controlled nuclear reaction. Just give it 50 years of development. And that's just the surface of what it will be capable of.
2. Reiki is terrible for many treatments. But you can completely void life of a given organism, or a piece of it with some other methods. Destruction is the only solution to infection. But considering your age your body most likely cannot recover from killing a significant number of cells.
3. I am not really say 'help people with magic' kind of guy. I use them to push my own agendas.
4. I think I would avoid Alchemy or inner Alchemy for most of my research. Instead, Physics will be the right option.
5. Have you ever considered using an opposing factor to stimulate 'light' to become stronger?
6. Tell him to get rid of all his masculinity. That thing kill you faster than everything else combined.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
giggle 50 years of development...
okay...
ah there is confusion is it infection or much needed life trying to help? be careful of you distinction...

masculinity?

A north american native spiritualist taught me to listen to the wind. I taught them to listen to themself. So much of what humanity does unknowing or unthinking of what is plain to see is right around them.
try teaching the life living in the grease on your phone to talk to you. or better yourself to listen to what it has to say.

physics is probably a good path for you.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
giggle 50 years of development...
okay...
ah there is confusion is it infection or much needed life trying to help? be careful of you distinction...

masculinity?

A north american native spiritualist taught me to listen to the wind. I taught them to listen to themself. So much of what humanity does unknowing or unthinking of what is plain to see is right around them.
try teaching the life living in the grease on your phone to talk to you. or better yourself to listen to what it has to say.

physics is probably a good path for you.
You know how hard it is to create new atoms inside a lab? Spirituality might have a solution.
I am not really into Shamanism but you are not in any position to look down on it or any other religion (expect for two that are responsible for death of billions and still haunting the world this very day). And whatever you are saying this really sound like Shinto rather than Taoism.
My current phone don't have an entity in there. If it does, I hope it's some random spirits than a dead being. That will be much more likely after I install a power supply that runs on 'light'. And no, that's not via radiation (like a solar panel or powered by communication signal).

invaderyoyo

invader
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
There are three ways to transfer energy; conduction, convection and radiation. That's it.

I have no idea what in the world you guys are talking about, but to charge the battery in your phone you need to create a difference in electric potential. Or somehow induce a voltage.

How you'd do this with "spirits" (which I don't believe in), I have no idea. Generators make electricity by moving the electrons with a magnetic field. They turn mechanical energy into electrical energy. The battery stores the electrical energy through an electrochemical process.

Last edited by invaderyoyo,

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
Looking down on? where how? I don't remember doing that. But if you are insulted by a history buff knowing about china's horrendously bad policy of changing its history to match the political view then that is no secret in any way. that was what I was looking down on. Not religion. You sense that right? I said what I said as that person who taught me barely escaped death getting out of china because he was preaching a religion that the government at the time had decided to remove. IT was an amazing wonderful story. Today's version of china freely alters its history. Its not really an insult any government willing to fabricate as much as they have just to keep their people from doubting the path they are on takes work lots and lots of work.
Not what I wanted to talk about but whatever...
so..where was I...

okay the living mess of cells that live on humanity itself transfers over by contact to the phone. When I say grease I mean that stuff. You eat you get food particles on your hands and that transfers over to your phone. It gets in the nooks and crannies and the same goes for the oils behind in and on your ears and face. All easily transferred to your mobile device by contact. THAT STUFF. Colonies of bacteria (there are other things in there so don't nitpick over the terminology okay)... that is not even talking about the stuff transferred when you speak (spittle, the stuff you breathe out). Life is everywhere.

Which is why if you had done any actual spiritual energy manipulation you would have known this. You would have thought about what I wrote got curious and used your spiritual senses to look into your phone. then went oh sh-t there is a lot there... that is not even talking about the transferred life that mutates due to the radiation coming from the phone itself......I could say way more on this but...
I get the feeling I am talking to someone who understand a tiny bit of the theory but hasn't practiced it yet...

Did I not make it clear that I care not for the terminology just that it worked personally for me? I really don't remember naming religions... whatever

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Looking down on? where how? I don't remember doing that. But if you are insulted by a history buff knowing about china's horrendously bad policy of changing its history to match the political view then that is no secret in any way. that was what I was looking down on. Not religion. You sense that right? I said what I said as that person who taught me barely escaped death getting out of china because he was preaching a religion that the government at the time had decided to remove. IT was an amazing wonderful story. Today's version of china freely alters its history. Its not really an insult any government willing to fabricate as much as they have just to keep their people from doubting the path they are on takes work lots and lots of work.
Not what I wanted to talk about but whatever...
so..where was I...

okay the living mess of cells that live on humanity itself transfers over by contact to the phone. When I say grease I mean that stuff. You eat you get food particles on your hands and that transfers over to your phone. It gets in the nooks and crannies and the same goes for the oils behind in and on your ears and face. All easily transferred to your mobile device by contact. THAT STUFF. Colonies of bacteria (there are other things in there so don't nitpick over the terminology okay)... that is not even talking about the stuff transferred when you speak (spittle, the stuff you breathe out). Life is everywhere.

Which is why if you had done any actual spiritual energy manipulation you would have known this. You would have thought about what I wrote got curious and used your spiritual senses to look into your phone. then went oh sh-t there is a lot there... that is not even talking about the transferred life that mutates due to the radiation coming from the phone itself......I could say way more on this but...
I get the feeling I am talking to someone who understand a tiny bit of the theory but hasn't practiced it yet...

Did I not make it clear that I care not for the terminology just that it worked personally for me? I really don't remember naming religions... whatever
1. I am not talking about the cells and micro organism that live in there. Rather, things like ghosts can get in it. That is due to the nano circuits in the phone that somewhat resembles a biologic brain. I don't want an entity to go in there, but by taping into 'ether', there is a good chance that it will attract one. (Rotem Pokedex anyone?) Okay, maybe I should not be abusing it to provide some juice to my phone.
2. I am talking about solar panels and some other tech to use wifi to power extreme low power processors.
3. Are you talking about Falongong cause I don't really practice occult martial arts that much. I was trying to apply some principles and see if I can get something out of physics, like if astral projection is complex space, real space or imaginary space, how imagination ties in with the square root of negative one, why gravity can cause opposite effect as 'light' and its origin, etc.(Also China's previous Chairman is a Soviet spy. Fuck Japan and SU)

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
try wiccan ideology then... I had a video once where we... yes we made our bodies float through the matter around us. put your hands on the table - through the power of your mind make the table move out of the way of your hands so they end up on top. WITHOUT you moving them and again on video. Much different view on getting things to "grow" around us. The some weird offshoots of witchery... some really didn't know what they were doing just hanging around you know but things still did happen even with the untrained. The one guy will swear to his death that astral projection is imaginary where as my experience is more real space.
120$ ebay solar powered cellphone charger large enough to also charge your laptop...

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
try wiccan ideology then... I had a video once where we... yes we made our bodies float through the matter around us. put your hands on the table - through the power of your mind make the table move out of the way of your hands so they end up on top. WITHOUT you moving them and again on video. Much different view on getting things to "grow" around us. The some weird offshoots of witchery... some really didn't know what they were doing just hanging around you know but things still did happen even with the untrained. The one guy will swear to his death that astral projection is imaginary where as my experience is more real space.
120$ ebay solar powered cellphone charger large enough to also charge your laptop...
Basic telekinesis/ levitation is handy, but they won't coop with gravity much higher than 1g.
Yeah, I do agree astral projection being real space (but imaginary in mathematical term, like the square root of -1, or i or -i). The failure of ether experiment during early 19th century was most likely trying to associate it with some kind of tangible particle.

Reactions: hobbledehoy899

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
so not funny.... chills from hearing my relatives come out of a complete stranger. THat video encompasses alot of why I left the small town.
shudder why must you bring the nightmares back... (said in a little scared boy voice).
this was supposed to be about spirituality....not giving me nightmares

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
so not funny.... chills from hearing my relatives come out of a complete stranger. THat video encompasses alot of why I left the small town.
shudder why must you bring the nightmares back... (said in a little scared boy voice).
this was supposed to be about spirituality....not giving me nightmares
What's the problem with having entities around you if you are pursuing spirituality. It's not like an average ghost can break your mentality completely. And you should be able to create a safe space if you knows about astral projection. So essentially you are not outclassed. And of course not all entities are evil.
What's really scary is when your imaginary friend becomes alive.

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
voodoo... is real... I practice it and its the intention that seen from a different perspective that can bee seen as bad. those reiki masters saw what I was doing as bad. I do not.

when mixed with other stuff its way way more potent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: i like the dlc tbh, i'd like a new game more