Hardware Realistic price for broken (but fixable) O3DS?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hi.
I have a modded (bootstrap+luma) O3DS which I'm probably going to sell. It's white and approximately one year old and fully functional except for one flaw. Tilt the console more than 90° and it'll turn off. In other words, it has a broken ribbon cable. You can buy a new one for like 3$. What's a realistic selling price? And no, I won't fix it as long as I'm the owner. Which is a shame...

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong forum.

Jhynjhiruu

Trophies
XP
Country
Hi.
I have a modded (bootstrap+luma) O3DS which I'm probably going to sell. It's white and approximately one year old and fully functional except for one flaw. Tilt the console more than 90° and it'll turn off. In other words, it has a broken ribbon cable. You can buy a new one for like 3$. What's a realistic selling price? And no, I won't fix it as long as I'm the owner. Which is a shame...

Thanks in advance and sorry if this is the wrong forum.
The ribbon cable probably isn't broken, it's (most likely) just come unseated. Therefore, there really isn't a whole lot wrong with it.

Chazpelo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why do you want to sell it? Since you dont want to fix it since you're the owner of that O3DS? Do you have a another 3DS that you can still use?

ArviDroid

Infamous GBAtemper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Why do you want to sell it? Since you dont want to fix it since you're the owner of that O3DS? Do you have a another 3DS that you can still use?
Yep I have a N3DS XL that I use. Should perhaps just repair it myself. But the XL was bought as a replacement so I have no use for the O3DS really.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

The ribbon cable probably isn't broken, it's (most likely) just come unseated. Therefore, there really isn't a whole lot wrong with it.
I'm pretty sure it's broken. I've "re-inserted" the cable into the clip multiple times and it still doesn't work properly.

Last edited by ArviDroid,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night