Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Right NOW ive ordered a AceKard 2i from Real Hot Stuff

Right now im scared that this is a scam because ive spend 30 dollars on it :'(

Is this legit?
Real?

How long does it take to ship from USA to Canada?

im really scared considering its not in my area and it will not ship fast
also i hope those reviews on the other people are legit =/

have you guys used this site before ?

m3rox

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
NBAPwns13 said:
Right NOW ive ordered a AceKard 2i from Real Hot Stuff

Right now im scared that this is a scam because ive spend 30 dollars on it :'(

Is this legit?
Real?

How long does it take to ship from USA to Canada?

im really scared considering its not in my area and it will not ship fast
also i hope those reviews on the other people are legit =/

have you guys used this site before ?

It's a known scam site, sorry to hear that you got ripped off pal.

nah, it's a legit site located in New Jersey. I ordered from them a few years back and the shipping time was very short (I got my product within a few days of ordering). $30 is a bit high though (is that including shipping?). I would have went with leetmod.com instead, you would have gotten a better deal (and they're located in Washington state, on the border with Canada).

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
They are a legit site (I have never ordered from them before, but I have friends who have)
If you live in America it shouldn't take more than a few days, two weeks tops to get to your house.

Joe88

[λ]
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I only recommend to use it if you are in the US
they are based in NJ and have very quick shipping (1-3 days)
I dont know about shipping to different countries though

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:
i have used real hot stuff

got my 2 CycloDS Evolutions and a gba sized ev3-in-1 oprm there

all 3 are real

and it fast shipping ( but i am in the USA)

Dude im scared now
frown.gif

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ryupower said:

all 3 are real

Does in ship to Canada? im positive
frown.gif

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
NBAPwns13 said:
Ryupower said:

all 3 are real

Dude im scared now
frown.gif

Only thing to be scared of is Canadian Customs potentially seizing your package. It shouldn't be an issue though, as RHS doesn't use big, obvious "There's a flash cart in here!" sign on their packaging.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
RHS is fine despite what a certain member here will tell you (I expect him to arrive here shortly), so let me just get that out of the way now...

RHS once unknowingly sold fake Acekard 2s. RHS was accused of selling fake Acekard 2s, RHS then denied it, thinking they were being sold real ones from the real company. The "real" company was an offshoot of the original company that started making their own clone cards. RHS was informed of this and quickly changed their stance, and proptly refunded or replaced the card of anyone who claimed to have a fake card. End of story, and everyone lived happily ever after.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nathan Drake said:
NBAPwns13 said:
Ryupower said:

all 3 are real

How long will it ship? out i've heard good reviews so i bought it this site today
frown.gif
i hope i dont get my money scameed

Dude im scared now
frown.gif

Only thing to be scared of is Canadian Customs potentially seizing your package. It shouldn't be an issue though, as RHS doesn't use big, obvious "There's a flash cart in here!" sign on their packaging.

Evo.lve

All that you could be.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
NBAPwns13 said:
Nathan Drake said:
NBAPwns13 said:
Ryupower said:

all 3 are real

How long will it ship? out i've heard good reviews so i bought it this site today
frown.gif
i hope i dont get my money scameed

Dude im scared now
frown.gif

When posting in a forum where your post count goes up, please put more in your post than just a quote.

Anyway @OP, you've got nothing to be afraid of.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a R4, 3 Acekard 2i's (one just about 5 minutes ago), and a 3-in-1 from them. Only issue I had was that they sent me the wrong 3-in-1 size but they just sent me the right size one and were very understanding. Their prices are a bit much but their locality (I get my packages in 1-2 days since I live in NJ) and service is great.

EDIT: If you're wondering about the Acekards, I got one for myself, one for my dad, and one for my friend (the most recent one).

EDIT 2: And at least 2 of those 3 Acekards are real, the third one is still in transit.

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
TwinRetro said:
RHS is fine despite what a certain member here will tell you (I expect him to arrive here shortly), so let me just get that out of the way now...

RHS once unknowingly sold fake Acekard 2s. RHS was accused of selling fake Acekard 2s, RHS then denied it, thinking they were being sold real ones from the real company. The "real" company was an offshoot of the original company that started making their own clone cards. RHS was informed of this and quickly changed their stancesaid they couldn't tell a difference and continued to sell them apparently til they were gone, and promptly refunded or replaced the card of anyone who claimed to have a fake card. End of story, and everyone lived happily ever after.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
twiztidsinz said:
TwinRetro said:

RHS once unknowingly sold fake Acekard 2s. RHS was accused of selling fake Acekard 2s, RHS then denied it, thinking they were being sold real ones from the real company. The "real" company was an offshoot of the original company that started making their own clone cards. RHS was informed of this and quickly changed their stancesaid they couldn't tell a difference and continued to sell them apparently til they were gone, and promptly refunded or replaced the card of anyone who claimed to have a fake card. End of story, and everyone lived happily ever after.

So there fake?

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
NBAPwns13 said:
twiztidsinz said:
TwinRetro said:

So there fake?

If it wasn't clear before, yes they sold fakes in the past, they no longer sell fakes now.

NBAPwns13

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
A Gay Little Catboy said:
They are a legit site (I have never ordered from them before, but I have friends who have)
If you live in America it shouldn't take more than a few days, two weeks tops to get to your house.

F***!

In Canada our part of the place where i live is on Strike...
and i ordered it today when the strike is going to happen

FML.. hardcore

bashscrazy

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you live in Canada why is your country icon USA?
and wtf are you talking about your part of the country is going on strike?

And from everywhere I hear RHS is legit so stop crapping your pants dude.. seriously.

Hakoda

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
1. RHS will get your card fast because all they use as a label is "PC Peripheral" or something of the sort.

2. People need to stop freaking members out by stating that RHS isn't legit just because for a short period of time they sold fake Acekards. For the record, it wasn't RHS's fault and that issue has been cleared up for quite sometime so STOP MENTIONING IT.

3. I still would have gone with LeetMod because RHS is expensive.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: