MrNintendosense
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Team cyclops recent flash card boots right now on 3DS on stock firmware!
QUOTE said:

ievo-3ds.jpg

CycloDS iEvolution running on 3DS in DSL mode on stock bootstrap and 2.1 firmware, no changes necessary - it just works. Unfortunately DSi mode is unable to be tested at the current time due to the lack of a Japanese region bootstrap.
Space collony

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmmm Well I suppose that makes sense since the card wasn't out when ninty made the console.....but its still impressive nonetheless

spinal_cord

Knows his stuff
Trophies
Website
spinalcode.co.uk
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Wow. I guess that's pretty impressive. Still... It has already been beaten by an R4 clone.
tongue.gif

Only the NEWS was beaten, if you read the post, the CURRENT CycloDSi works on the 3DS out-of-the-box, it wasn't beaten at all.

QUOTE(1234turtles @ Feb 27 2011, 08:12 AM) its ironic how the worst flashcart(r4) is the first to work on the 3ds i thought acekard or scds2 would have been first

First TESTED, not first to WORK, as stated, this ALREADY worked.

Gariscus

Former Team Cyclops Mod
Trophies
XP
Country
Schlupi said:
Wow. I guess that's pretty impressive. Still... It has already been beaten by an R4 clone.
tongue.gif
How was it beaten by an R4 clone? The R4 clone just happened to be tested on a 3DS before it. And it requires no modifications.
nyanya.gif

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
Schlupi said:
tongue.gif

Only the NEWS was beaten, if you read the post, the CURRENT CycloDSi works on the 3DS out-of-the-box, it wasn't beaten at all.

Ah ha. Good point.
wink.gif

I guess the iEvolution was ONE OF THE first. That is pretty cool... I might get one soon (even though I don't like it) because I want DSi homebrew! hahaha. I hope more people get on board.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I wonder if theyll raise the prices now that they're the only "high end" flash cart that works on the 3ds.
unsure.gif
i hope not cuz I wouldnt mind getting one just so I can keep my ds lite at home when I wanna play some old games.

Fear Zoa

Still Alive
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
spinal_cord said:
I just hope it doesn't mean bad things for publishers etc. I want a couple of years of good games before people give up on the 3DS. I haven't seen a game worth buying on the DS for years
frown.gif
Pokemon Black and white? 999? ....other games?......

But I agree...I would hate to see 3DS mode hacked anytime soon.....

D

Deleted User

I'll wait for a video of the iEvo working on the 3DS before I rush out and buy one.

Etalon

Former Akaio Fanboy
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Macau
Rydian said:
The only thing I think they could do that's more than the DSi did would be checking stuff after it boots, but that's wayyyyyyy complex and would take up a fuckton of space on the unit.

We still don't know what's going on with DS2. They haven't been that silent before 3DS came out...

If it would be DSi mode only, they'd release a modified Fish Tycoon in the next hours. I'm not 100% sure if that's going to happen.

Rock Raiyu

Clock Up
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
wolfmanz51 said:
CycloDS iEvolution running on 3DS in DSL mode on stock bootstrap and 2.1 firmware, no changes necessary - it just works. Unfortunately DSi mode is unable to be tested at the current time due to the lack of a Japanese region bootstrap.
I don't quite understand. Does this mean that DSi enhanced games will not work or not? Can someone clarify?

idulkoan

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
dslitehacks.webs.com
XP
Country
United States
I think Ill get myself this, I was hesitating to get it for the dsl/dsi, because I like the acekart 2i more, but 3ds support??!! WOW well not fully 3ds support, ds mode support, but better than nothing for a console that isn't even out yet ov3r here... use it in ds mode for dsl, dsi mode on dsi, and ds mode on 3ds. Good deal

Sir-Fritz

Trophies
XP
Country
Rock Raiyu said:
wolfmanz51 said:
I don't quite understand. Does this mean that DSi enhanced games will not work or not? Can someone clarify?
It's currently unknown if it will work or not because the cyclodsi only works in ds mode when in any jpn 3ds/dsi console.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

Recent Content

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night