Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
So, I was using reactpsn on my rebug 3.55 and it worked well after so much headache. Right now, I'm on rebug 4.21.2 and am yet unable to find a working reactpsn OR a tutorial for using it. I have to say that I never reached psn on my ps3. I'd like to, but I've been avoiding it so my main account [on psp] wouldn't get a ban.

By the way, how is psn access nowadays with CFW? I've seen on recent guides for reactpsn that I'd need to connect and download something. That sounds like a bad idea.
Most of this is because I'd like to try and play Namco X capcom on my ps3. [and maybe KH2FM, but I might prefer the emulator anyway for this one, because widescreen hack] Seems like the game is already converted and in the right place, thanks to multiman - I just need to activate the ps2classics placeholder. Even the save file is ready to be imported into the ps3, i'm just not sure how to do it, but that's for later. And yes, I know about the upcoming ps2 and psp minis manager, but I'm so close I want to try and finish at least this, and in the process, find out about psn.

So, a guide to properly use reactpsn - if it's necessary to update, I can update to rebug 4.41 no problem.
Information about PSN connection and ban on CFW.
Whatever info regarding anything else I mentioned [that's a bonus, I just really need the first two]

PS: Wow, seems like most threads in this area have the most uninformative titles ever... I know some people are noobs and just want some answers, but providing the most possible info always helps... Talking about that, my ps3 is a cech 2501a with no modifications besides REBUG.

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
Just download the latest version of reactPSN and use it the same way you used it on 3.55.

Regarding PSN, there'a always a risk of getting banned. Just don't play BO2 and try not to run homebrew when signed in. Sign in within the game and sign out as soon as you exit. Don't save your password and disable auto-login to prevent accidental logins.

Reactions: Yanazake

Yanazake

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
What's... BO2? ... Well, If I don't know it, I probably won't have any problem with it, yes?

Hmm... I think I know what's happening here... I'll leave reactpsn for later, but thanks for the file.

Btw, the ban -if it happens- is per console AND per account, yes? I remember seeing something about recovering from a ban, but I guess the info you gave is more than enough to avoid one. I'll try to update my FW first.

mschumacher69

Trophies
XP
Country
What's... BO2? ... Well, If I don't know it, I probably won't have any problem with it, yes?

Hmm... I think I know what's happening here... I'll leave reactpsn for later, but thanks for the file.

Btw, the ban -if it happens- is per console AND per account, yes? I remember seeing something about recovering from a ban, but I guess the info you gave is more than enough to avoid one. I'll try to update my FW first.
BO2 = Black Ops 2

That's right, the ban is a console and account ban.

Magsor

I am watching you
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada

BO2 = Black Ops 2

That's right, the ban is a console and account ban.

Yeah you can spoof your console ID and make a new account but its better not be banned

Reactions: Yanazake

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/WOppJ92RgGU?si=KE79L6A_3jESsGQM