Rate the song from the poster before you

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I wonder if I could get away with a "this is the rate the song not songs from the person before you" type comment. I also enjoyed the vocal effects in part of that, first time since I discovered this guy too. Anyway I imagine I could get into that if I were in the mood, however as you compared them to Pink Floyd I have to say I could probably listen to some of that at most points in time, or at least an 8 bit remix of it.

Blue Oyster Cult: Veteran of the Psychic Wars

Apparently I have posted this before, hopefully those reading straight through from 2009 or 2014 are not too upset. Those that might be upset as they are now sharing my current ear worm I care less about.

Reactions: Fr0zenIce
D

Deleted_11405

it sounds so much like we will rock you, clap your hands, hands high. i dont give it a high score1

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
At the start I wondered if I had started watching an informative video. After that I got a pleasant enough relaxed club song... it is not really my thing but if you like somewhat sombre songs over a fairly minimalist club beat then considering clicking on that.

Zager And Evans - In The Year 2525

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Few would argue I am not up for a good piss take song but that did nothing, no clever lyrics, no real rhymes or anything and a less than brilliant backing beat.

So I just found out the Munsters had a vocal version of their theme tune, now you (the handful of people this thread sees these days...) get to hear it too should you wish.

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Probably a bit short for a bump and if people want to rate two songs then even better.

Pennywise - Fuck Authority

There is a music video as well but it seems a song called Fuck Authority was too much for the censors and without a trace of irony they waved their wand

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
First one 3/5, not bad but not really something I found that special either. The second one however I really quite enjoyed 4/5.

Domination

Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
Senegal
2/5 Meh not my favourite kind of electronic music, but I can really get into some EDM though this is not one of them. Sounds too much like they just decided to put boring and mediocre wobbly sub bass over a pop track.

Aspidistrafly - Landscape With A Fairy Ambient indie folk, not sure if it's what most people would like.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte