FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Now all we need is built in WLAN...

I am not sure I want that. At times it would be lovely but when I can drop in an ultra tiny http://www.amazon.co.uk/Edimax-EW-7811UN-150Mbps-Wireless-Adapter/dp/B003MTTJOY/ when I just need basic wireless and scale up to a monster antenna sporting thing when I need that and as long as I do a 20 second check beforehand then it is pretty much plug and play. Given all that then I will continue to happily sacrifice a USB port, especially if the competition by way all those android on a stick is anything to go by.

Depravo what does osmc have over the more traditional XBMC/kodi builds like openelec and raspmc?

Depravo

KALSARIKÄNNIT
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Depravo what does osmc have over the more traditional XBMC/kodi builds like openelec and raspmc?
As nice as raspBMC was the UI was as laggy as I don't know what. I avoided using it altogether by using the Yatse app on my tablet. OSMC seems to have improved menu speed dramatically even though it's still in alpha and even though I only tried the Pi 1 version. Playback should remain the same as it is still XBMC/Kodi underneath.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse