rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
I hate that song with what does the fox say. The kids i babysit have overdone that song to the point that just starting it makes me snap at anyone who dares bring it up around me. yes this includes smashing two phones at work from people who did not listen to my warning. two and half weeks of "what does the fox say" over and over and over and over near ad infinitum... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... fuck that song. its why all devices in this apartment have any site or link to it blocked. generally all devices with the sound to barely audible. I hear and I go into "you wanna die fucker" mode... but I digress.
back to topic I to miss the other foxi4 avatars.

Reactions: Ubuntuの刀

Rocc0

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
I hate that song with what does the fox say. The kids i babysit have overdone that song to the point that just starting it makes me snap at anyone who dares bring it up around me. yes this includes smashing two phones at work from people who did not listen to my warning. two and half weeks of "what does the fox say" over and over and over and over near ad infinitum... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...... fuck that song. its why all devices in this apartment have any site or link to it blocked. generally all devices with the sound to barely audible. I hear and I go into "you wanna die fucker" mode... but I digress.

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China

(this answer is pure joking, please dont be offended for any bad words or names i can say)

dude, such hypocrisy
fuck off >:C
ganga style? this song appeared everywhere in every place, you couldn't watch the news without they talking about it, ho, and of course that other thing something shake

this 2 specially the korean mafia one where way much worse covered by media and of course kids....

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
MUST HAVE DOUPLE POST FOR THIS, IS OBLIGATORY!

FOXIS NEW PICUTRE OMG, SO SEXY

DONT EVEN CHANGE IT AGAIN unless you use a NSFW version

SO SEXY OMG

rastsan

8 baller, Death Wizard,
Trophies
Website
rastsan.wordpress.com
XP
Country
Canada
we have something in common I think I too like to look at the behind. Where I grew up was filled with short fat people. Thus a tall skinny person like myself just stuck out. when all of the girls are guaranteed to have no less than c-cups is it any wonder that I like em smaller (a or b cups). Where you are surrounded by butts that look like sacks of cottage cheese I ran from that place as soon as I could and go strictly for skinny. bigger than 32 inch waist not interested (unless you have certain other attributes).
but we are supposed to be talking about foxi4's avatar. Sigh. Could be better. its like no real effort was put in.
(but then look at mine). A reminder of a time in my life where I didn't bother to hold my temper and I just let it all out however it came... (surprised I was never convicted for my sh-t but then I have had a few people tell me about how scary I can be...I had someone tell me intense is hardly enough to describe...)
foxi4 do you have anything personal you would like to use instead - something we don't need to hear the reason for but would be a reminder for you?

Drink the Bleach

This New Member died on Sep 10, 2014
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I like the zero suit samus, but I'm worried I might become sexually attracted to the avi. No one crushes on Nintendo girls as much as I do.
Also I feel like its just copying me because I have loads of Samus and other avis just waiting to be unleshed onto the world, but I don't want to use them until I change my account or change my name.

D

Deleted-236924

61c.gif

Saturation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Cranesbill @ Cranesbill: Hi Hi