Gaming Rainbow Six Vegas FREE Black Pack!

mthrnite

So it goes.
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.facebook.com
XP
Country
United States
Happy happy, joy joy! After many complaints about the Black expansion pack costing 800 quatloos, Ubisoft has decided it was to be free in the first place. Maybe that's why they pulled it earlier this week. It's there now, so download that suckah, and let's go shooting!

Here's Ubi's official notice:

Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas Black Pack Downloadable Content for Xbox 360 Live was originally intended to be free content for the fans of Rainbow Six Vegas. We apologize for the error. All players who purchased the Black Pack will be reimbursed automatically.* The Black Pack will be posted Saturday June 30th and will be free of charge. Also, as a token of our appreciation for the Rainbow Six community, we are making the Red Pack free as of Friday July 6th as well. Thanks for playing and we hope you enjoy this free content.

Didja hear that? Red pack is also free. Too bad I already bought it, and they don't offer refunds for Red. Oh well...

Presidio, here I come!

My gamertag is mthrnite, in case y'all forgot.

Jax

Pip Pip Cheerioink!
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
grog.gif
is free in the US?
nyanya.gif

On topic: That's a good move. I think all downloadable content, such as maps, levels, characters should be free. The games are already expensive (at least in my country).

Ubisoft, continue your good work, so people can enjoy your shootan gaems!

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Unrelated as hell, but has anyone tried the PSP version?

If so, is it any good? (Heard it has yummy Infrastructure play!
happy.gif
)

OG LOCC NESS

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The PSP game sucks. Honestly, I wouldn't play it if I got it for free. It sucks major ass, I think the max number of player is 4 online and it's amazing how boring a game with guns can be. The single player is useless too, it's such complete crap there's no point in even trying it. I don't know how anyone could even take the time to go through the single player campaign.

It sucks major balls

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: