Merritt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi all,

Just got my Gateway 3DS & Save dongle.. small problem; I can't find the download for the save dongle driver!

Best I could find was this page which links you to this page which is showing the domain as for sale.

Much disappointment! Maybe someone has a copy they can link me..? :)

Wellington2k

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The firmware is located on this page:
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/SaveDongle.asp

I don't remember needing a driver... then again, I haven't used my free one is quite some time. :unsure:

EDIT: Ignore. Just read your link.
I really need to learn to read the whole post and links. :lol:

EDIT2: The file you're looking for is PS3break V1.2 Burner tool. It's a rar that includes all the drivers you need.

Merritt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
The firmware is located on this page:
http://www.r4i-sdhc.com/SaveDongle.asp

I don't remember needing a driver... then again, I haven't used my free one is quite some time. :unsure:

EDIT: Ignore. Just read your link.
I really need to learn to read the whole post and links. :lol:

EDIT2: The file you're looking for is PS3break V1.2 Burner tool. It's a rar that includes all the drivers you need.

Yes I see you are right... unfortunately everywhere seems to link to gogsoftware.com for the download, which is the site "up for sale" :/

Max128

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is working great for me the r4i save dongle for Zelda OOT , but this is not a drivers is only a components of windows already installed in windows 8.1 for example.

Merritt

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Yes. The drivers are actually .net which is supplied with serveral other applications.

Yes I noticed that too when I actually looked at the files listed lol

I did need the firmware updater and save upload/download files though.. too bad you can't just drag 'n drop like a flash drive :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 10 tabs open on chrome and no slow downs suck it low ram ple bs lol