Hacking R4i Renovation v2.20t

mauroots

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi.. i've got a 3ds recently, an original oot 3d game and a flash card

I updated the whole system to 2.1.0-4 and now i can't find a way to make the R4i work. It was working when it was on 1.0.0, but ocarina demanded an update. i tried dropping updated kernel in the sdhc but it didnt work.. i've read in some tutorials a method involving a dsi console which i can't do because i only got the 3ds.. can anyone give me a brief explanation of how this flash card works? i mean, how can i make it work on the new version without having to use another console in order to update the cartridge's firmware? thanks in advance.

chopinblock

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't get this flashcart to work either. The download from http://www.r4sdhc.com/r4tsdhc1.asp is the same exact file as the v.2.1 page even though the cart is v2.0T. I have tried all sorts of patches and kernels to no avail. The net appears to be light on support for this cart - I have contacted R4 and will post my findings. I have a ds phat v.4 that is supposedly compatible. Once again we have to wait for one of the beautiful people to save us.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: For example, one of my other favorite songs from them, with some massive house music influence - +1