Hacking R4i Official News

Pedro Duarte

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Did anyone see the updates on R4i news tab website?
Why did they put online versions that are causing brick? Each time they launch an update, previous fw version are deleted...
It's an odd stance...

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Attention: Please don't use the firmware V3.0~V3.3 at the moment, which might cause a potential "blue screen" risk, we are still working on a solution for this critical issue, will fix it in the coming firmware V4.0(with mutiROM feature).

hadn't seen this before. (on their download page)

<sarcasm>
but hey, at least they are working on it, unlike gateway!
</sarcasm>

Reactions: tyons

alex_fr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
they're still promising multirom in this fabled 4.0ver :P maybe they found out how to rip off MT-card now, combined with brick free gateway code it might actually end up being the best.
lolz. I wouldn't hold my breath.

tyons

Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
lol they are risking everything. they are saying that the problem will be fixed in the update that will have multirom but they can't know wether GW is gonna remove the bricking code or not.

bkifft

avowed Cuthwaldian
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
lol they are risking everything. they are saying that the problem will be fixed in the update that will have multirom but they can't know wether GW is gonna remove the bricking code or not.

i bet they are believing that gateway will pull the bricking code as a result from this shitstorm (which was deserved and i too hope they remove it even though i am a gateway zealot)

Reactions: tyons

escherbach

Trophies
XP
Country
The only work r4i is capable of doing is waiting to download an update from Gateway and then release whatever Gateway releases.

That's very unfair - they also have to work out how to make it display R4i logo without bricking the console - these guys are just amazing at what they do.

Reactions: osirisjem

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
OMG I just realised.......The clones made the blue screen....anyone notice what happens when you enter the gateway menu, they replaced the logo with.......dum dum duuummm a Blue screen :O this was a subliminal message to their users....a preview as it where

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
OMG I just realised.......The clones made the blue screen....anyone notice what happens when you enter the gateway menu, they replaced the logo with.......dum dum duuummm a Blue screen :O this was a subliminal message to their users....a preview as it where

may you be a conspiracy nutter? what next, its a thing by nintendo to get rid of all the 4.5 and below 3DS's.

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
may you be a conspiracy nutter? what next, its a thing by nintendo to get rid of all the 4.5 and below 3DS's.
Oh sorry I forgot idiot tags...

[sarcasm]OMG I just realised.......The clones made the blue screen....anyone notice what happens when you enter the gateway menu, they replaced the logo with.......dum dum duuummm a Blue screen :O this was a subliminal message to their users....a preview as it where[/sarcasm]
Better?

Flame

Me > You
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Oh sorry I forgot idiot tags...<sarcasm> Better?

the tags make it better.

frabz-much-better-3751d5.jpg

Reactions: gamesquest1

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: :rofl2: