Hacking R4i Gold v1.4 (r4igold.cn) Firmware?

Bubsy Bobcat

funny rabbit
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
Does anybody here have this card and the correct kernel for it?
kcklxu.jpg

From where I've looked, the website no longer exists, the download links on the archived site are dead, all the other download links for it are dead and no other kernels work with it. If you have this card with the kernel gathering dust, please please PLEASE help a Temper out and reupload the kernel!! :ohnoes:

Almir Fiorio

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Does anybody here have this card and the correct kernel for it?
kcklxu.jpg

From where I've looked, the website no longer exists, the download links on the archived site are dead, all the other download links for it are dead and no other kernels work with it. If you have this card with the kernel gathering dust, please please PLEASE help a Temper out and reupload the kernel!! :ohnoes:

Im want same firmware

You find It ?

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I have the software you need for this card (its a dstt clone) if you have not found it yet.

Im need
Can help me ?

ericairlin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! I have the same card and after a very long time of searching and failed attempts, I've finally figured it out! It's available at linfoxdomain(dot)com(/)nintendo(/)ds(/), find 'r4igold.cn' and loof for v1.14b. This is (v1.4). Once you've copied the files onto the root of your memory card you need to rename the file TTMenu.dat to iLL.iL This last thing is the crucial step I was missing and why I was getting the white screen error. It works fine for me now.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: quite a tight bend on that 8pin->12pin adapter in my case, which is the worst case scenario, but...