Hacking R4i Gold Pro; white screen issue

floattube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I know that... They didn't work so I formatted. I need help finding kernels that work. Wood doesn't work and neither does the one on the website printed on the card.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
Screenshot the files as they are on the MicroSD so we can see if the software is set up correctly.

If you're sure, I'd return the cart to the shop you bought it from and get another (preferably one of the suggested carts from the main flash cart section's sticky), it sounds like that one has the wrong sticker on it or something.

floattube

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Screw it, if anyone can link me to an R4 card that: cost under $20 and supports 16GB SDHC card, please link it. I'm done with this fake card.

VictorinaToriPea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
I'm having the same problem. I went to the correct site, doublechecked the compatibility, and now it won't run on my 3DS even though I haven't updated the 3DS and it does the same white screen freezing on my husband's DSPhat. :( My card was working before this firmware update for 6.00

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: @Xdqwerty, to answer your question, they're a fusion Brit-pop/J-pop/electronic band with a woman...