Hacking R4i Gold Deluxe ~$38 / 3dslink ~$36

Marcell

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Hungary
I ordered a card from them a week ago, paid by credit card. We were exchanging messages all week (as they seem to be replying once a day, and it was a longer discussion). They first asked for a scan of my ID or similar document (which I gave them) and then they asked for a scan of both sides of my credit card, although they wrote I was allowed to blur out the numbers as they're only interested in the last 4 digits. I refused to send them a scan of the card (as it's a virtual one and doesn't physically exist), they were not happy and wanted to cancel, but after 2 more rounds of mailing I just got confirmation form that they did ship the card after all. Got tracking number, doesn't work yet. I'll see how it goes.

PZ-powa

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's kind of strange, I was scared of getting the same mail you guys got because I paid using tenpay, but it's said mine got shipped the 4 December. I still haven't received it so I can't tell though.

elMagnate

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands Antilles

taha1990

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
eachmall are scammers so anyone thinking in buying from them beware
I give them my information !! I took a full week exchanging messages with them .. they are too slow to reply
they just cancelled my order after all of that !! and thing got worse I just lost 17$ in my prepaid visa out of nowhere and it is empty now
I know it is my fault to trust them but some users here seems to be fine buying from them.

anyway .. is there another site with a good price ?

ATypicalSe7en

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered mines on Dec 2 with Payment 2 via credit card and got shipped out on Dec 7 with tracking provided. They didn't ask for any information but one can't be too sure. I'll post a pic when my package arrives Probably next week hopefully.

kalimero

Uncle Rupee
Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I don't recommend eachmall.me, too.

First they want to "steal" your identity (they request to send them sensitive data to identify yourself as the owner of your Credit Card). If you refuse, they cancel your order but charge your Card anyway. Email Support is very slow, expect to wait up to 48h for a reply.

30.11. ordered
03.12. my cancel request
04.12. cancelled and CC charged
10.12. refund

lost €0,23 (due to exchange rates)

smid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Also got my refund today. Took almost 5 business days but they did refund me.
However, I strongly suggest you don't order from these guys. They can't be trusted.
I cancelled my credit card and asked my bank to send out a new one, just in case.

frown

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
An ice storm blew through where I live and left me without electricity for the past few days. (it got cold... and dark... :ninja:)
During which, I apparently got my refund from Eachmall finally! :)
I'm hoping that's the end of this mess.
Eachmall's prices did look nice, but the hassle involved wasn't worth the time or the trouble (see thread), so buyer beware.
To those of you who actually got what you ordered from them or it's shipped and on the way, consider yourselves lucky.

As soon as I saw that I had the money back from Eachmall, I decided to place an order with Realhotstuff.com for a Gateway card instead.
I'm confident that I'll have it by the end of this week or the beginning of next week; it's already shipped. (Update: Aaaand it's here!)

Claw919

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Same deal here with Eachmall. I'm trying to get them to send me the R4i (2) that I ordered or give me the refund. Very slow email which is frustrating... if they're going to send it to me, then great - if not, I need to get cards ordered ASAP so I have them for Christmas. I don't need 4 of the cards, though, so I don't want to order before I know they won't send... ugh.

crea

Trophies
XP
Country
Lesotho
Another scammed buyer here... I did not even get an order confirmation mail, but of course the money was charged one day after ordering. Then I got the scam mail asking for my details. I even sent a water bill to confirm my adress, but no answer, ergo eachmall is not looking to protect against dishonest buyers, so much is clear for me now. eachmall is a big scam site! Do not buy there if you are in the right mind!

To the OP: edit your first post. look at all the scam reports, wtf are you doing?

cooldude1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Received my 3DSLink yesterday, installed new 3.0 firmware and it works! ;) Glad I didn't get the R4i Deluxe, which went out of stock

Ordered on 11/30 Thanksgiving weekend

Date-Time Address Info
2013-12-03 16:19:00 SHENZHEN Posting
2013-12-03 16:28:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-12-04 10:09:00 SHENZHEN Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-12-04 10:09:00 SHENZHEN Despatch from Sorting Center
2013-12-08 09:30:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA ISC LOS ANGELES EPACKET Arrival at Sorting Center
2013-12-10 05:34:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA Arrival at Delivery Office
2013-12-10 10:47:00 UNITED STATES OF AMERICA 9 Delivery

Amber Lamps

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty sure the 3DS Link and the R4 Gold 3DS Deluxe (I'm sure someone will come up with another clone with a longer name just to be silly :D, I love this stuff) are the same thing and made by the same manufacturer and sold by the same people (quite possibly made in different areas of the Guangdong district in China in case one folds, the other will survive). Although they probably aren't compatible with each other's updates which we will later find is easily hacked to make work with each other's software not that it will be so important anyway unless one becomes unsupported and one is still supported (we all know that R4 is the brand name in this hobby since there are people that believe that R4 is a dictionary term for "Nintendo handheld flash cart" lol).

So anyway either of those two is fine. Gateway on the other hand appears to have a little bit more hardware due to the circuit layout but does the same exact thing since it has the same logic chip and basically the same program encrypted in a different way.

Anywho cool to see you got your stuff.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
R4, 3DSLink, and most likely ORANGE 3DS have the same circuitry, while the Gateway's is slightly different. The Gateway has made their firmwares to this point, while the other teams are merely piggy backing off of the Gateway team's accomplishments.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, Thats pretty cool.