Homebrew R4i Gold 3DS (RTS)/Acekard 2i_B9S installation (ntrboot)

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi. Does anyone knows if the R4i Gold 3DS (RTS)/Acekard 2i flash cards be reuse after the B9S installation (ntrboot), without restoring to original form? And can it be reuse after restoing it?

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi. Does anyone knows if the R4i Gold 3DS (RTS)/Acekard 2i flash cards be reuse after the B9S installation (ntrboot), without restoring to original form? And can it be reuse after restoing it?
Acekard 2i can be used as normal after being flashed for NTRBootHax, the R4i Gold 3DS RTS can't. However, the R4i Gold 3DS RTS can be used with any OFW while the Acekard 2i needs a hacked 3DS or DS/DSi to flash NTRBootHax onto it.

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
But it said in the guide you can restore the R4i Gold 3DS RTS to original form. But regardless of that, my question is : CAN IT BE REUSE, With or without restoring ?????

fowler002

Trophies
XP
Country
But it said in the guide you can restore the R4i Gold 3DS RTS to original form. But regardless of that, my question is : CAN IT BE REUSE, With or without restoring ?????

What part of the you can't use it without restoring it is hard to understand? It says so clearly in the guide plus the guy above said the same thing, you have to remove the hack(I.e restore it to default.

Last edited by fowler002,

boo1210

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ok after you hacked a 3ds, can you use the same flash card to hack another 3DS without removing the hack (restoring it to original)????

BL4Z3D247

GBAtemp Stoner
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I already hack n3ds xl with r4i gold rts and its done. How to reuse the flashcart to another 3ds because the game icon already blank
If you've already flashed it you just keep reusing it to install B9S and CFW. To use it as a normal DS flashcart you need to flash the backup of the original kernel you made before you flashed it for NTRBootHax.

Chouby

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hi! I bought a R4i Gold.. I cracked one 3ds XL with.. I fall in love with the systeme so I decided to buy one for myself.. got the same problem up there.. I follow tutorial that worked for first 3ds, insert 2 sd card in my console and the game cartdrige stay white.. I can't go further?.. Do I need to buy another r4i gold for mine?

Thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs