Hacking R4i Gold 3ds Revolution: GBA games display but don't start.

NewSlang22

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a R4i Gold 3DS Revolution (it doesnt have a v1.1 number on it, it just says R4i Gold 3ds Revolution in a off colored gold color) and after installing the 1.64 version firmware I moved some GBA roms onto the card, and while they display correctly, (showing a GBA icon next to each rom) when trying to start a rom nothing happens. Do I need additional patches to enable GBA support?

epicboy

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello, I have a R4i Gold 3DS Revolution (it doesnt have a v1.1 number on it, it just says R4i Gold 3ds Revolution in a off colored gold color) and after installing the 1.64 version firmware I moved some GBA roms onto the card, and while they display correctly, (showing a GBA icon next to each rom) when trying to start a rom nothing happens. Do I need additional patches to enable GBA support?
R4i does not support GBA roms. There was an emulator in the works but I never got it to work. For GBA on an NDS flash cart you need the dstwo if I remember correctly

Mikemk

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You need a slot 2 flashcart such as the ez flash 3in1. The r4i copies the rom to the slot 2, then runs the slot 2.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HoTuan @ HoTuan: how to mod switch ?