Hacking R4i Gold 3ds or R4i Gold Pro

ZhafuanZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Hi, i'm looking for a R4 card to play ace attorney: Apollo Justice, and 999. I found the site which sponsors GBA (nds-card.com) and I a lot of GBAtempers say that r4i gold is the best one. Well, I looked for it and I find two different ones; gold 3ds and gold pro 2017. I'm more inclined to the cheaper one but I need to know is there a massive difference between these two.

Here's the link if it helps:
Gold 3ds: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=149
Gold pro: http://www.nds-card.com/ProShow.asp?ProID=490

Sorry for making a thread about this if it has been repeated, I searched fro similar threads like this and I couldn't find one.

Jayro

MediCat USB Dev
Developer
Trophies
Website
ko-fi.com
XP
Country
United States
The R4i Gold 3DS is the better one. I have two, they rock, and play every DS rom I have.

Also, never buy any card with a "year" printed on it. It will stop working after that year without a clock adjustment.

ZhafuanZ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Also, does anyone know a good site that ships r4i to Malaysia? I know nds-card does but it takes them at max 15 days. I can wait but I just want to know if there's a website that ships faster.

Technicmaster0

Trophies
Website
www.flashkarten.tk
XP
Country
Gambia, The
The R4i Gold 3DS is the better one. I have two, they rock, and play every DS rom I have.

Also, never buy any card with a "year" printed on it. It will stop working after that year without a clock adjustment.
The point with the clock adjustment isn't true. But you need a new kernel from the website every year or something when the kernel runs out (every card from 2014 till now work with the current kernels).
But yeah, OP should get the r4i gold 3ds rts by r4ids.cn.

Reactions: Jayro

ornago

Trophies
XP
Country
Hello, i have an old R4i 3DS Card "Revolution for DS" (N3DS/NDSi XL/NDSi/NDSL/NDS) from www.r4ids.cn
working very well in my NDS Lite v5 but not in my new 3DS XL 8.1.0-19E. I already updated it with NDSi1.45 & 3DS 6.2.0-12 but can't find any newer. Is the card to old maybe? there are so many versions out there. Is only the "RTS"-Version working with my 3DS XL?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @AncientBoi, don't worry atleast that video is a parody +1