Hacking R4i Deluxe Edition firmware 4.0B2 released !

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
no apparently or awaiting confirmation on the original message tho. Still at least we have agreed on the point that it's almost certain that it's not a brick due to brick code. Still people coming out already and bashing the clones before any actual confirmation of the brick being their fault was easily foreseeable.

olfa

Trophies
XP
Country
Bolivia
ok, good news
seems brick was because of some bad contact in nand mod
(which is very strange, cause i got it running for some months now ...
added some glue to avoid it ....)

so no brick (yet) because of the new fw
sorry again, for scaring everyone
(it s just i already got it bricked with previous fw, so i became very suspicious)

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
ok, good news

(it s just i already got it bricked with previous fw, so i became very suspicious)
better to warn and seek help than sit and wait....im sure some will try moan at you, but you where only trying to help/warn people

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
And you see the panic of some users, which i don't name here, was nonsense. Nothing against warnings, but some people are attention whores. I own a clone myself. Honestly i give a fuck about Gateway. Hopefully the clone manufacturers are careful now.

masterzero

Trophies
XP
Country
ok, good news

Previous firmware you mean 3.1,3.2,3.3 right?

better to warn and seek help than sit and wait....im sure some will try moan at you, but you where only trying to help/warn people

Like previous poster said , I don't have a thing against warnings. But many people here didn't wait for the info to get confirmed and even with the error code being different they jumped on the train and started flaming

dartuil

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
There is no cheats with the r4i gold deluxe?:blink:
The team can save in pokemon look their video on youtube they didnt release the update. :angry:

gamesquest1

Nabnut
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
read up in the thread, the video was just designed to mislead people, Yes pokemon will load if there is a save injected into the rom, but you cannot ever save on it so you would be pretty much forced to play all the way through without ever turning the 3ds off, or keep starting from scratch every time you want to play again....if that's the kind of experience you want look about injecting a premade save that you can play through

http://gbatemp.net/threads/way-to-distribute-the-removed-hidden-pokemon-from-power-saves.364150/

Ps this also means trading and battling is not possible either......a very hollow pokemon experience imho

AmaFung

Trophies
XP
Country
Taiwan
can I use old save for this fw?

-------------

Today I tried for Rune Factory4, when I open game, it's automatic delete old save.........

:'(

Zamzummin

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
can I use old save for this fw?

-------------

Today I tried for Rune Factory4, when I open game, it's automatic delete old save.........

:'(

This is a known problem with the latest R4 Deluxe firmware. Best to backup your old saves from your SD card and keep them for a later version that will not corrupt old saves.

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Guys, I can't get Sonic Lost World and Skylanders 1 to work, they both crash past the 3DS logo. Is this happening to anyone else?

satan89

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Guys, I can't get Sonic Lost World and Skylanders 1 to work, they both crash past the 3DS logo. Is this happening to anyone else?

Probably a fragmentation error. What I did is delete everything on the micro SD and copy all the Roms again then they all work fine.

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Probably a fragmentation error. What I did is delete everything on the micro SD and copy all the Roms again then they all work fine.
I already deleted Sonic multiple times, the other roms work fine. However I tried burning Sonic on another SD and loading it as a raw dump and it worked...

Rhog45

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It sucks that everybody else can play games with the latest firmware like Tomadachi life and Smash bros but us..weirdly I got Dragonball Heroes 2 to work and that came out during August. There Any update on..a update soon?

RJ Sly 95

Trophies
XP
Country
Honestly I feel lucky, they could've left us with 3.0, which is buggy as fuck and you have to try restearting 10 times before getting it to work, and 2.0 which is stable but can't run any SDK5+ game. Instead we got multirom and even eshop games(if only there were more dumps...). I can deal with that, considering that the only unplayable game of my interest is Pokemon (well, I would've tried Smash but I think that SSB belongs to couch multiplayer)

Granted, I feel "lucky" but especially stupid as I could've bought a Gateway for about some more £. I've learned my lesson I guess

Huntereb

Trophies
Website
lewd.pics
XP
Country
United States
I'm just waiting for Emunand without any of these shitty flashcard companies. It's more than possible to get homebrew and roms loading from the SD card if it's possible to get it loading from what is basically a Mini SD card adapter for the 3DS cartridge slot.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: For real for real