Hacking R4i 3DS card Read-only problems

CalebW

Fellow Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have the R4i-3DS card from r4i-sdhc.com (not the 4.5 or RTS version, just the regular version). I've had it for a little while and I've had this problem off and on and now it's back and I can't figure out how to fix it. I put the card in my 3ds and turn it off, take the sd card and put it in my computer, and there's a ton of weird read-only files on my card, but I can't delete them because they make the entire SD card read-only. The only way to get rid of them is to format the card and put all of my files back on it again (which takes a long time).

So why are these files being created and how can I stop this?

Here's some of the file names:
gggggggg.ggg
lkjijkkl.m??
jn?.o??
jjjk??kh.hhm
iihhhggg.ggg
.ikn
σ??.kmn

And the list goes on.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

CalebW

Fellow Temper
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried again and a file called: ?.HP had the following data:

n aria. (b) In harmonized chorals, psalmody, part songs, etc., the part which bears the tune or melody -- in modern harmony usually the upper part -- is sometimes called the air.
[1913 Webster]

11. The peculiar look, appearance, and bearing of a person; mien; demeanor; as, the air of a youth; a heavy air; a lofty air. "His very air." Shak.
[1913 Webster]

12. Peculiar appearance; apparent character; semblance; manner; style.
[1913 Webster]

It was communicated with the air of a secret. Pope.
[1913 Webster]

12. pl. An artificial or affected manner; show of pride or vanity; haughtiness; as, it is said of a person, he puts on airs. Thackeray.
[1913 Webster]

14. (Paint.) (a) The representation or reproduction of the effect of the atmospheric medium through which every object in nature is viewed. New Am. Cyc. (b) Carriage; attitude; action; movement; as, the head of that portrait has a good air. Fairholt.
[1913 Webster]

15. (Man.) The artificial motion or carriage of a h

Where did this data come from? All I did was put in the card and turn it off, there was nothing on the card except the files that's absolutely necessary to run.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.