Homebrew R4 Stage2 TWL Flashcart Launcher(and perhaps other cards soon™)....

gui710

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Hey @Apache Thunder (sry for tagging you tho)

I have this Flashcard with a 4 Gb MicroSD:
Link on the Card: R4ISDHC.com
3RdN0Bw.jpg

With this File Structure:

nDzWm2j.png

Inside System folder:

4bcbl1E.png
EDIT: The card boots up without the system folder
EDIT2: I've reached that conclusion but the thing is that i've figured out that this card boots depends on the "_DS_MENU.DAT" and "_DS_MENU.SYS" to boot

Any chance you could help me out?
Thanks in advance tho!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

For those people who need the files to patch their twl firm I have the files needed for both o3ds and n3ds if you don't feel like searching everywhere. Just give us a pm for them. If it's in demand I'll zip the files and upload them to mega. And I will credit the original poster. It's not my work but I have access to the files
Anyway you could PM me that?
thanks in advance

Last edited by gui710,

Toady231

Intellectual saviour of the masses
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey @Apache Thunder (sry for tagging you tho)

I have this Flashcard with a 4 Gb MicroSD:
Link on the Card: R4ISDHC.com
3RdN0Bw.jpg

With this File Structure:

nDzWm2j.png

Inside System folder:

4bcbl1E.png
EDIT: The card boots up without the system folder
EDIT2: I've reached that conclusion but the thing is that i've figured out that this card boots depends on the "_DS_MENU.DAT" and "_DS_MENU.SYS" to boot

Any chance you could help me out?
Thanks in advance tho!

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Anyway you could PM me that?
thanks in advance

With the latest luma you don't need to use the patches for the cards to work.

DrkrZen

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a tad lost. I have a:

r4i-gold-3DS14.jpg

Currently on A9HL+Luma3DS with an O3DSXL (used the 3DSguide not too long ago, but just before the boot9 was a thing). This card works on a DS Lite, but when I try on my 3DS, it takes me to a black background with "LOADING" in big white letters on the top screen. Is there some sort of prep work I gotta do prior to getting it to work? Hard to tell, since I couldn't find any specific instruction.

Thanks!

SonicMC

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm a tad lost. I have a:

r4i-gold-3DS14.jpg

Currently on A9HL+Luma3DS with an O3DSXL (used the 3DSguide not too long ago, but just before the boot9 was a thing). This card works on a DS Lite, but when I try on my 3DS, it takes me to a black background with "LOADING" in big white letters on the top screen. Is there some sort of prep work I gotta do prior to getting it to work? Hard to tell, since I couldn't find any specific instruction.

Thanks!

I think you probably need to update/patch to the latest firmware as well as download the latest wood for the card.

http://www.r4ids.cn/r4i-download-e.htm
1st: backup all your current files on your sd card. (just in case)

2nd Make sure to go past all the r4i gold 3ds deluxe edition downloads to get to the newest wood r4 kernel. Download and extract it onto your sd card.

3rd Try it and see if it works now.

4th if it does not work you can try updating the firmware on your card. The instructions are a bit hard to read from the website and mine was already updated when I got it so I don't know the process for this card personally, but this is what I would try next. you do have a chance of bricking the card when applying new firmware; just so your are aware if something doesn't go right here then you might have a dead card.

5th try and see if it works now; hopefully yes!

edit: forgot to mention the patch/firmware download is the one just under the r4 kernel download

edit2: I believe once updated you would not need to use any sort of launcher, should work straight from 3ds home menu.

Last edited by SonicMC,

zeldamaniac86

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hi thank you for the ds-xtreme updater i had issues after accidently deleting a partition so when i put my ds-xtreme into my ds lite i get white screen but when i use ur updater after clicking dsxtreme on the ds i get the loading screen but its stuck on it. can u tell me how im supposed to set the cart up. thanks

kathy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just posting here to say that this project is awesome. After struggling with compatibility issues with my old R4 on my 3DS with similar programs, I'm very glad to say that I'm having no issues whatsoever using this.

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hey guys, as all the links are down and I haven't seen any working reupload, I kindly ask if someone could reupload the files regarding SuperCard DSOne.

I inserted my SuperCard DSOne in my N3DSXL on 11.4 with CFW. My console recognises the flashcard and it appears in home menu but when I try launch it from there, an error (without a code) appears and I have to restart the system by holding the power button.

In TWLoader, a white screen appears (after the health and security screen passes without the need to touch anything as it would be on the NDS as well) when I try to launch Slot 1 card (SuperCard DSOne). I put all the files from the TWLoader.7z on the N3DSXL's SD card and on the SuperCard's one.

Am I missing something? In my NDS it is still working by the way.

Maybe it works if the links are put back online? I don't know which files were in these uploaded SuperCard DSOne files.

Thanks in advance!

@Apache Thunder

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I believe I pulled the supercard stuff because they didn't work. You should try NTR_Launcher instead. It makes most of my stage2 launcher stuff obsolete.
Wow, it really works! Even the NTR_launcher 3D works and my saves are even read! I am really impressed what is possible! You are great, thank you! ♥

Reactions: Apache Thunder

ShadTheGREAT96

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this exact R4I-SDHC 3DS and on my 3ds with SysNand 11.4 B9S (Luma 8.1) it shows a blank screen at home screen and when I boot it, it also has 2 white screens. I wanted to know if anyone here has had this problem or fixed it? (Sorry for the noobish question)

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Thanks for the awesome work! I need some help here... I have an old r4 clone (it even hasn´t the info on card):

http://depositfiles.com/files/tevoe5di1

http://depositfiles.com/files/83ix5m0pd

http://depositfiles.com/files/2e5hmcqjo

I´ve tried all the files but none worked. The screens stuck white or with the icons for sd, gba card or folder but can´t see nothing more from this.

Thanks!!!
Have you already tried NTR Launcher? That worked for me as you can read in my comments above! :-)

Edit: Link to the thread:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/440110/

Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Have you already tried NTR Launcher? That worked for me as you can read in my comments above! :-)

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/440110/
Hmmmm, will take a look, thanks!!!

Edit: I´ve installed it, the dsi init screen shows and now... nothing but white on both... I´ll make some more research, thanks for the hints!

Last edited by MUDD_BR,
Reactions: hurrz

hurrz

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Hmmmm, will take a look, thanks!!!

Edit: I´ve installed it, the dsi init screen shows and now... nothing but white on both... I´ll make some more research, thanks for the hints!
Lol, I did not read your edit. You can also try NTR Launcher 3D.

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/474979/

Hope that it will work!

I found another thread but I don't know if it works because I did not try that one:
http://gbatemp.net/index.php?threads/376719/

Last edited by hurrz,
Reactions: MUDD_BR

MUDD_BR

Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Reactions: hurrz

TheGuyMadeOfTofu

Trophies
XP
Country
So im in need of some serious help. I have a very old R4 silver SDHC Revolution RTS LITE clone and don't have its original files or microSD for that matter, not sure if this could work or how i can make it work? Any ideas in how i can start up with this?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: The mutated Axolotl was awesome