Axmand

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Venezuela
Hello people,

Well i got an NDSi (the firts one not the XL) and i got the R4i (dont say gold or anything) i "install" all files necesary to make it functional but when i tried to open with my NDSi it says that "Cant open dsmenu.dat".

What im doing wrong...

Additional info: My NDSi its upgrade no more upgrades need it, version 1.4.5U

Hope you can help me...

Kayleea

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Firstly, the dsmenu.dat should be on the root of your sd card.
Secondly,if it's on the root of your sd card and the problem still exists, try to download the files again and copy them to your sd card, or you could try to change a new sd card.

joeyazezae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
i have The R4 sdhc 3DS DSI 2016 dualcore edition, and i have the same error, cant open ds_menu.dat
I have tried every single kernel available on website and i hope someone could post the right one because i am tired to test all of these.
And no its not because i have forget to unrar or unzip the file, and not because of the SD, i have tried at least 5 of them from different
manufacturer and sizes.
So please if you have this firmware post it.
hqdefault.jpg

joeyazezae

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It's exactly what i have think but i have try 5 of them and two of this 5 are using in phone so i am sure they are working. So i am thinking if it is possible that the R4 card is broken and the ds_menu.dat is a default error in this case?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)