Hacking R4 DS Cheat Code Editor v0.4 English (R4CCE)

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm trying to convert this Animal Crossing Codebreaker Code:

198515AF 5101060E

When I press Convert, there's an error message with weird symbols (Not Japanese itself, but could be, possibly since I might not have a Japanese add-on). Am I doing something wrong? Or is the code wrong itself?
You're doing something wrong. That code is encrypted. This programs converter only converts RAW CB codes to RAW AR codes. You'll need to decrypt the code before converting.
CBDSCrypt

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
You're doing something wrong. That code is encrypted. This programs converter only converts RAW CB codes to RAW AR codes. You'll need to decrypt the code before converting.
CBDSCrypt

you need to register to download from that link, can't you upload it somewhere else?
Okay I uploaded it for you to my server!
wink.gif
Edited the first post!
smile.gif
That was in RAR, too so I made a ZIP!
wink.gif

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm not the one who posted it on kodewerx, the author did. Not my place to go uploading his work to other sites. Besides, kodewerx is hands down the best place to get codes for DS games. There's no reason anyone shouldn't register there and show the authors of these great tools and hackers of these great codes that get posted here without credit, their due respect and support.

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm not the one who posted it on kodewerx, the author did. Not my place to go uploading his work to other sites. Besides, kodewerx is hands down the best place to get codes for DS games. There's no reason anyone shouldn't register there and show the authors of these great tools and hackers of these great codes that get posted here without credit, their due respect and support.

Yeah, that is the site I get most of my codes for the R4DS usrcheat.dat.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

i don't see why i should register to download a file and there are many other websites that provide user customised codes, and the fact that i'm registered to many other forums i don't want to register to another one.

bfoos

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Yep, many other sites. Most of them take codes from kodewerx though, and trust me when I say, that 90% of the truly knowledgeable (I'm not talking mem hacks) DS hackers have either been with kw since before they split from gscentral, or have found their way there. Most of the other sites are either affiliated with them (such as thegshi) or are friendly with them (such as CMP, which started at thegshi). I moderate at a hacking site and I'm constantly catching lamers posting codes from kodewerx, verbatim, without credit and claiming them to be theirs. So being a part of the scene, I understand that these guys are doing this for nothing but respect, and respect I shall give them. Many of their members are members of the site I moderate on, and visa versa.

Fair enough that you don't see why you should register to download a file. Just as it's fair enough that I post straight to the source.
smile.gif

Oh, before I forget. Thanks to Yasu for the new editor and to SkH and Chuckstudios for their translation efforts.
yaynds.gif

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
chunkstudios, in your version the style and some words really better, but some button-texts are and texts are out of place!!

Where?

Like the Move down, Cheat name, etc.

Oh yeah I feel a little bad about it... so then, I remove it?

Oh, before I forget. Thanks to Yasu for the new editor and to SkH and Chuckstudios for their translation efforts.Â
yaynds.gif
Thanks!
smile.gif

We might or I post it on Kodewerx too?
unsure.gif

you are best off just putting credit to the creator of the software, i think that should be enough.
OK I edited my first post!

SkH

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Algeria
It looks fine on mine. Can you take a screenshot?

Oh and it's "chuck" not "chunk"Â
rofl2.gif
Oh, my bad, so sorry!!!!! Really!!!
shy.gif
I fixed it in the first post!
wink2.gif

I thought of screenshots aswell too, so sure, there them are:
bug_01.png

NOTICE: Move down (button) and Encrypt as CHEAT.DAT (text)
bug_02.png

NOTICE: Search for duplicates (button)
bug_03.png

NOTICE: Only one code enabled (text)
bug_04.png

NOTICE: Cheat name:, Note (optional):

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE