Hacking R4 3DS RTS Save Issues

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Loaded up my R4 with a rom and the save seemed to work. Once I put on all my roms, every time I load a game it creates a new save file, overwriting my old. Any way to fix this?

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Is it possible that the MicroSD is corrupted?
I reformatted the card, I am pretty sure I used another card after. But I can try again with a fresh card. Would having so many games on there be an issue too? There still is lots of room for save files though

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I have the 3DS RTS. Not the B9S compatible one though. It seems to work fine when the micro sd only has a few roms on it. So I might try using 2 16GB cards instead. Maybe its a bad rom thats screwing up the bunch.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I have the 3DS RTS. Not the B9S compatible one though. It seems to work fine when the micro sd only has a few roms on it. So I might try using 2 16GB cards instead. Maybe its a bad rom thats screwing up the bunch.
That doesn't tell us much. There are about a million different R4 clones with similar names.

PoppaDre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I believe having the SF card loaded fully with Roms was the issue. I freed up some space by removing unused roms and that seems to have resolved the issue

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end